For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By CrystalHeadVodka
This seems like a no-brainer, but has anyone heard about the possibility of the new PS move motion controller having future compatibility with this game? An upcoming patch? It would be like the Wii version, but with good graphics.....This is something that needs to happen.
By GBMIKES
We need to petition Atari to create a patch for the Playstation Move! The system will be around at least 2 years. I don't know much about programming games, but how hard can a patch be? If they did it right, the game could experience a huge surge in pke activity, I mean sales.I would think its just a matter of remapping the controls??? I know a lot of craptastic games have done the same. Why not one of the best games ever made. Definately the best GB game ever made.

I recently downloaded House of the dead 4 via the playstation store and it works great with the move. It also came with this pirate shooter, which had ghost in it! Made me instantly think of GB and the move!

Maybe we can get Atari to release the source code and let a second publisher pick up the slack??? :sigh::angryvigo:

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]