For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By JeremyB
Hi Guys

Just wondering how many time you have played the game through? I finished it today for the 4th or 5th time, I try to collect has many cursed artifacts and scans as possible. I dont think I have ever played a game that many times,lol

Jeremy
I actually played it through three times start to finish still go back once in awhile and play a level or two of choice. Definitely one of my all time favs for the 360 just a really fun game with the nostalgia factor through the roof.
I still pop this in when I am in a GB mood and wanna bust some heads with the boys.

Love to replay catching slimer with Venkman, busting the bellhops, busting the cooks in the kitchen and the entirety of the Times Square level.
By CPU64
Is that what it takes to get on the top of the letter boards? The top 10 have a ridonculous amount of career cash and I'm still wondering how to get there since my score doesn't match any other score I can see in the game records.
By CPU64
That's what I figured, but my career total in the end of each match doesn't match my total on the global score.. Weird.
And it would've been nice if they had separated the digits in the score (32,867,867 instead of 32867867)
I absolutely lost count of how many times I finished the game. Unfortunately, the game messed up a couple of times and lost a lot of my progress. It was strange. It lost everything but the money totals. I was able to continue the game again and would get all of my upgrades without having to re-buy them, but all of a sudden my scans were all gone.

So, I have no idea exactly how many times I beat the game. However, if that DIDN'T happen to you, one easy way to figure out how many times you have been through the game is to go into your stats and see how many times you have defeated on one of the ghosts that are only one ghost (not the ghosts you constantly battle) such as the bosses.

For example, Stay Puft. Since obviously there is only one Stay Puft, you can only defeat him once per time you play the game. But, I noticed that, say you go through the game 3 times, it tells you that you have defeated 3 Stay Pufts. So, as long as your game never messed up like mine did, that is one way you can tell. ;-)
i have completed the game 3 times, once on PS3, once on Xbox 360, and once on the Wii. i still like to play my favorite levels though.
By Gareee
We only started on the pc version, and finished once each on the wii and on the ps3. While I'd like to play any of them again, we have so many unplayed games it isn't funny.

I think we easily have 15-25 games unopened, or barely touched.
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]