For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By betterlatethennever
Picked up ghostbusters on wii not that long ago and love it, im curious to know if it is any different then the ps3 and xbox versions, besides graphics, i seen some clips from the xbox game in the firehouse showing vigo and the toaster, the wii has vigo but no toaster, is there any other easter eggs on the other systems?
By CPU64
its almost like two different games following one story.. Kinda like the nightmare on elm street remake and the original.
Same concept, different movies.
By NickFame13
I have both PS2 and PS3 versions. The PS2 version has you scanning ghosts and other phenomena, as well as collecting art pages for Tobin's Spirit Guide. This is among the vast differences between that version and PS3, where you scan entities and cursed artifacts, like the toaster of sights unseen, which, in the firehouse, dances in the pool table when you interact with it. This is not the same as the GB2 toaster. Every cursed artifact has a history attached to it. Also, in the PS3 version, Vigo is next to Janine's desk, and you can interact with him. In PS2 version, he is sitting in the basement, and nothing more. The weapons selections are also considerably different. The list goes on!
By aliencatx
to add onto nickFame's comment once you have the cursed artifacts they start to lay around or walk around (once you get the haunted pants) the fire house. Some do cool things some dont. I also heard they took out or toned down the comments and swearing in the Wii game which is a shame for some where right down funny.

oh I would love to see some of that artwork for Tobin's guide, that would be neat
By Steve Waters II
I have the wii completed on 100%. It's fun using the wiimote & nunchuck, but wasn't much of a challenge. :-(
By NickFame13
Yep. Love the pants, and the toilet! Flush the toilet (which appears in the basement near the containment unit) and a creepy hand and arm reach out and swirl back down! The Statue Head continues to breath in the plastic bag, but no interaction.

There were rumors that a "Prop thrower" apparatus was to be made for the wii system! I wish they actually went through with it!
By 1985gbfan
I know there was some guy on ebay that built one and sold it off. It looked awesome.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]