For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
So I for one LOVED the Ghostbusters game that came out a few years ago, and would also love for them to make more featuring the voices and likenesses of the original cast, but obviously there's one big hang up: :sigh:

The death of Harold Ramis hangs a heavy shadow over the entire franchise, not just the game, but it got me thinking. Assuming they were to make another game, what would you prefer: Egon to be there, with the likeness of Harold, but not have any lines, Egon to be voiced by Maurice LaMarche as he was in the RGB cartoon, or to have Rick Moranis's Louis Tully take the 4th Ghostbuster slot?

Questions indeed....
A game that uses the IDW Ghostbusters (Dan Schoening's) style. I'd rather have LaMarche than anything else. He sounds enough like Harold to make it work. It'd be noticeable, obviously, but it wouldn't be too disturbing, methinks.
Moranis should have been the 'rookie' in GBTVG in my opinion. If another game was released I'd probably go down the RGB route or maybe even look at doing something with Lego
The only way there is going to be another game is if it is tied to a release of gb3. That being the case, It would be based around the new characters and not the OGB.
Yeah a RGB game would be cool...or at the very least make their costumes an unlockable feature or something

I actually would like a game where you get to play as the different Ghostbusters. Not that I didn't like the way they set it up in the last one, but it would be cool if they each were playable and had different strengths and weaknesses or something

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]