For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By systemcat
Any advice on defeating Scott Dickinson on Floor 5?

The armor has been put at the highest level allowed to this point, same as weapons ...But I still can't defeat this floor :(.
(Oh, and the team is carrying extras like the lucky coin & alien probe.)
By Dr._P_Venkman
Spend money. Real money.

That's the point of this game. It gets you hooked on the first 5 levels then the difficulty spikes to the point where you need to buy up equipment and team members to progress. You can only purchase them in the currency that is bought via the store not earned via gameplay (you can earn 1-2 powercores every now and again, but equipment is usually 25 cores minimum).

I bought some myself but I soon realised that it's a money trap and dropped the game soon after.
By systemcat
Beeline doesn't intend on updating it, I know that from their forum.

Different topic but same game.

I have the goal not to pluck a cent into it just to see if I can beat it without spending money. Right now in the game researching equipment can take up the 24 hours unless I shell out power cores which you know don't come fast in the game, but can easily be bought :-| .

.. Is it going to get worse on this wait matter? Sure 24 hours is a bit much for stats upgrade, but how much further does it go? Next level section max wait time 32 hours? 48 hours? You get the idea of the question.
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]