For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By NoelBlakley
Hello,

GameInformer announced in their newest issue that the rights to the best movie of the 80's (besides Empire) has been bought for a new game by Sierra. If that wasn't cool enough, they have also signed most of the original cast to come back for voice acting: Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Annie Potts and William Atherton. Even Better? Aykroyd and Ramis are righting the script for the game! If we can't get a Ghostbusters 3 this will have to be good enough! What you say?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2NFQMqM
Teaser video production agency

Thank you
By zeta otaku
You're kidding right? First off, Harold Ramis has been dead for quite some time. Secondly, Sierra, as a company, has been dead for longer. Thirdly, the first link you posted is from 2007. Fifthly, the game being discussed here came out back in 2009 for all platforms around at that time (PC, Wii, PS3, PS4, X-Box 360, and even the DS and PSP). Sixthly, that game that came out in 2009 is currently backwards compatible on X-Box One and still available for download through Steam and Amazon. Seventhly, I see you're new here, so welcome to the forums.
By Kingpin
This is the post that's most strongly left me feeling this is a sophisticated spambot. I'll probably be locking the account in a few days should I not get enough proof there's a real person behind it.
zeta otaku, mrmichaelt liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]