For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
This is SO amazing!!! I expect it will come to PS4 too.
Hoping we get access to all DLC- especially GB 2 suit and the Gold Proton Pack!

What would be even more incredible is if the remaster team finished the extra multiplayer maps. In order to remaster they would need access to all assets right? So what would it take to add those in?
Or.... design more multiplayer content to increase the longevity of the remastered version’s lifespan?

If this is truly happening, I would expect something to be revealed at Fan Fest.
One time liked this
I hope it does happen. I'd love a Switch version so I could play the remastered version both at home and on the go. That's what would ultimately make me want the same game again I still have access to on PS3.

It would seem odd to re-release it this year though, and not next year to tie in with Ghostbusters 3's release.
SpaceBallz liked this
I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot. A 60fps port of the PC version of the campaign is probably what we're getting, which would already be an improvement over the initial console release.

I'd love for them to re-render the cutscenes, though. I dunno if they are 720p or just feature heavy compression but they could certainly use another pass.
I'm hopeful it'll happen, but I can't see it being more than updated lighting and some texture polish. The missing parade level is unlikely to appear as the dialogue probably isn't there. I'd love to see the Van Horne tunnel and Spook Central rooftop maps finally included, and I'd LOVE to see the lip sync fixed, but anything other than a quick fix up just seems unlikely - especially given that the original team isn't around to work on it.

Still, it's not like I'll not buy it again regardless, so I guess I can't complain too much!
Kingpin, mrmichaelt, ccv66 and 1 others liked this
After the easy money. I'll probably buy it regardless. I don't recall ever being blown away by any remaster. The parade level would turn my probably into a definitely and it looks like the intro and ending cut scenes are already done, but that's a wish list.. Don't expect much from the remake other than paying $50
back wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 12:33 am Side note... Is it just me, or was the game TOO short? As previously mentioned, some Lost Levels would be the Ultimate DLC!
Maybe even some entirely new additions to the story where you're not even playing as the rookie and you get to play as one of the original Ghostbusters for a bit.
back liked this
robbritton wrote: May 14th, 2019, 6:35 am I'm hopeful it'll happen, but I can't see it being more than updated lighting and some texture polish. The missing parade level is unlikely to appear as the dialogue probably isn't there. I'd love to see the Van Horne tunnel and Spook Central rooftop maps finally included, and I'd LOVE to see the lip sync fixed, but anything other than a quick fix up just seems unlikely - especially given that the original team isn't around to work on it.

Still, it's not like I'll not buy it again regardless, so I guess I can't complain too much!
It's been so long since I play tested the game, but I could swear some of the voices were in the parade level, but it may have just been the robot voices they were using for some levels of the alpha. However since the parade level is practically done, they may have had the voices already taped for it and just hadn't added them in for the play test. The only problem is it may have a continuity error, with the Ghostbusters 2 ending painting appearing in Ray's shop with a line referencing it, while Vigo also inhabiting the same painting back at the firehouse.

That being said, one simple thing that could be added, other than the multiplayer levels, or the parade levels, or the DLC, is VR support. Sony is still pushing the PSVR heavily, and being able to play the game from first person view like Resident Evil 7 or Skyrim would be great, and make up for the awful Ghostbusters VR previously released.
deadderek, robbritton liked this
It's real, the trailer dropped:

https://youtu.be/WPwJ2Hmxa0I

mrmichaelt, Roy Karrde, SSJmole and 3 others liked this
Looking at the trailer, the cut scenes look pretty much the same to me. Maybe the in game stuff is enhanced a bit? I'd hope at a minimum they fixed certain problems with the original game, such as glitched achievements/trophies, the GB2 logo not properly replacing the GB1 logo when selecting the GB2 uniform, etc. But it would be nice if the parade level was finished and put into the game.

Maybe SkankerZero has some input on this?
deadderek liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]