By Kingpin
It's a custom-build, using the MattyCollector PKE casing. Some pretty impressive work on the screen options... Though a missed opportunity in not having something visually based on the Real Ghostbusters PKE's screen display.

The uploader's screen name is xProton Gamer, though if they're a member of this forum, they've not posted it here.
By BRD 527
Kingpin wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:30 am It's a custom-build, using the MattyCollector PKE casing. Some pretty impressive work on the screen options... Though a missed opportunity in not having something visually based on the Real Ghostbusters PKE's screen display.

The uploader's screen name is xProton Gamer, though if they're a member of this forum, they've not posted it here.
I though the display with the circles they showed while doing TVG sounds was close to somthing I saw on RGB, i dont recall them ever really showing the PKE display on RGB. EGB is easy they show the bar graph display in the intro :whatever:

I got a kick out of the Aliens MT mode lol and SNAKE!!!!! I havent played that game in 20 years on my first (Nokia) cellphone :love:

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]