CPU64 wrote:

Mom's house, mom's rules.
My mother is one of those who think "nintendos" are of the devil. And that I play too much.
I'm a game collector, and because I have many games and systems, she assumes I "play too much".
I only play Saturday nights to try to compromise with her and not get on her angry side or she'll throw a hissy fit and not speak to me for a few days.
I tried telling her that people normally play almost every day/night. She said its not possible, people can't be that useless.
She doesn't want me playing on Sundays. And I'll be damned to hell if she catches me turning on a "nintendo" during week days.

That's why I asked for a Saturday game night :)

You're 32 years old and you live with your mom? She might have a point.
GhostbusterPM wrote: You're 32 years old and you live with your mom? She might have a point.
What does that have to do with it?
Different cultures, different traditions. I hope you can understand that.
This is a cross cultural discussion that will lead nowhere so its not even worth going on.
as long as you have a job cpu i got no problems with it. just hate to see a 34 year old mooching off his mother and doing nothing all the time.
Well i wish i could have been there all the way,i would like to say sorry to people most of all AJ who i was trying to have a match with but due to my sh*t internet connection there was nothing i could do.But i do get my new hub box this week so it should be all good,and yes we should do this more as it's nice playing with people who know the game & know what to do it beats playing with noobs who slam dunk a ghost all ove the fuc*king place,hey noob the traps over here dumbass lol :whatever:
GhostbusterPM wrote: You're 32 years old and you live with your mom? She might have a point.
Living with your parents isn't too terrible, but being thirty-two and having your video game time dictated by mommy is absolutely, 100%, completely pathetic.
It was a good night. I only found out 'cause I happened to be online and was invited by AJ.
Great night, mate. I hope there is another one soon.
:cool:
Boomerjinks wrote:
Living with your parents isn't too terrible, but being thirty-two and having your video game time dictated by mommy is absolutely, 100%, completely pathetic.

thats harsh boomer, but true
GhostbusterPM wrote:
CPU64 wrote:

Mom's house, mom's rules.
My mother is one of those who think "nintendos" are of the devil. And that I play too much.
I'm a game collector, and because I have many games and systems, she assumes I "play too much".
I only play Saturday nights to try to compromise with her and not get on her angry side or she'll throw a hissy fit and not speak to me for a few days.
I tried telling her that people normally play almost every day/night. She said its not possible, people can't be that useless.
She doesn't want me playing on Sundays. And I'll be damned to hell if she catches me turning on a "nintendo" during week days.

That's why I asked for a Saturday game night :)

You're 32 years old and you live with your mom? She might have a point.

Rent is high dude, rent is high.
Boomerjinks wrote:Later is usually better. 7pm eastern is way too early for us in the west.

Yeah thats true, it was 4 pm and no one from the west coast was online lol. OMG! New Smiley Faces!?!? Since wheeeen???? Im gonna be the guy in the wheel chair! :garrett:

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]