By AJ Quick
Polar Lights new Ecto-1 model is now in the finishing steps of completion. With the release of the end of July, Polar Lights has started to advertise the Ectomobile on the packaging of its other models. Recently, they released new pictures of the model, and we have them right here. This looks like the model will be much worth the one year wait from when we first found out last year. I hope they have used the Prop Archive to make it the best they could. On the Polar Lights web page they updated the information about the kit:

"New to the Polar Lights? family for 2002 will be the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 cruiser. And as you can see by the pictures, it's beginning to really take shape.

Even though the Ecto-1 is a snap kit, both kids and adults alike will enjoy putting it together (just make sure you don't get slimed in the process).

Graciously painted by Bruce "the Brush" Beyerly, this 2:1 mockup will be as close to the real deal as you can get. Of course the advanced modeler will have the chance to add details to the kit with a flick of the paint brush (or air brush, whichever you prefer).

Make sure to look for the Ecto-1 in retail stores at the end of July. However, in the meantime keep checking back here for more photos as they come in."

Sounds like this model is going to be awesome, and I know I will be down to the local hobby store to pick all the ones they have. I hear that they will be very cheap, around $12 dollars. We will keep you up-to-date with details and pictures, just stay tooned to the prop archive.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

I have heard soaking them in very hot water for a […]

The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghos[…]

Buying a Flightsuit

I do have some saved on my watchlist. I figured s[…]