By MotherPussBucket
Well, I think at the very least....you can get a 50 buck shell.
Wow, didn't see that coming, can't wait. Even if it's not accurate as the custom made ones, it's still pretty awesome. And seeing how it's a mass produced version which means it will be missing some details, the custom ones will still stand out above them, which will be nice for those who put long hours and hard work into making their own.
Ooooo, I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas! :D

That's pretty freakin' impressive, gotta say. Saves me a lot of frustration trying to puzzle out making a lint brush one that works worth a damn...and as much as I love the really super accurate scratch-built ones, that's money I simply don't have. For $50, I'll be more than satisfied. (Also, it might not be so terribly fragile, meaning it will survive getting bashed about at cons and events.)
Wow man,
toy replicas have come a very long way from back in the day.
This is a very quality looking item,
Cant wait to see if and when they venture forth with more GB prop items.

Are they demoing the PKE?

Any chances on a video of the PKE in action?

Thanks AJ and Matty for sharing this w/ everyone!
I hope they limit these to a low number per person (5 or less) so that they don't sell out ridiculously fast. Face it...they're going to sell out regardless. I just hope it takes a little longer than the average MOTUC figure. The PKE is the last piece of standard kit that I don't have for my otherwise scratch built uniform...I have a cast shell I was planning on working on, but if I can get one of these I'll just scrap that project. Must have, no question. And the price! I can see a lot of people trying to abuse the grotesque lack of attention Mattel pays to limiting the amount of stock people buy...

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]