I just did the math BTW, and less than 800 of these can fit in one 40ft shipping container / freight truck. That's part of the reason the cost is higher, but it should also give you an idea of how many are being made. That's about on par with some other GB merchandise... but ultimately we will have to see.
Def want.....however, I do worry about quality control in the years to come. You don't wanna spend that much just to have him degrade and fall apart over time.

As for the 5 GB, hopefully the 5th is Louis. The rookie is a nameless nobody video game AI, just a CGI version of one of the game devs. Wouldn't they have to get likeness right to him to make it? What a waste. So many cool and important main characters to do. Its a shame that already some have been wasted as pack-ins.
I figured I'd be in on this big guy and after seeing all of this I 'm locked in. I've already got a perfect spot for him next to the Kenner firehouse. This thing is perfect for any RGB setup. More so than the movie line IMO anyway. I dig the box it's coming in too. I was hoping for something cool like that.

I'm torn on the fifth buster though. As much as I'd like to see louis (who was the original 5th) I would like to have a rookie pack. As long as Matty can deliver that is. A rookie figure with standard pack would make me a sad panda.
Hi,

This should not be a spoiler on the prop. Although if anyone wants to pm what it is I will be very happy.

I found this link for the sdcc lineup (not including the prop) and shows how big the run will be on said items.

Long story short. 4,500 of the Stay Puft 20".

For my bttf fans they will be releasing only 2,500 of the smaller scale, but awesome display piece die-cast delorean.

Link. (Skimmed 3 times for the prop)
http://ptk.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php ... 5340f40bd5

Long story short, I'm not that worried it will sell out and I should be able to pick up stay puft. At the moment I am 70% sure I will get him. However, if the prop is over $100 I will skip it and get the prop only.
aburns84 wrote:Hi,

This should not be a spoiler on the prop. Although if anyone wants to pm what it is I will be very happy.

I found this link for the sdcc lineup (not including the prop) and shows how big the run will be on said items.

Long story short. 4,500 of the Stay Puft 20".

For my bttf fans they will be releasing only 2,500 of the smaller scale, but awesome display piece die-cast delorean.

Link. (Skimmed 3 times for the prop)
http://ptk.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php ... 5340f40bd5

Long story short, I'm not that worried it will sell out and I should be able to pick up stay puft. At the moment I am 70% sure I will get him. However, if the prop is over $100 I will skip it and get the prop only.
How do we know this is accurate?
Josh Foote wrote: How do we know this is accurate?
I've been researching a ton on what will be available in my areas of interest. It is not really missing anything and I am looking at superman, ghostbusters, anime items, game items, gremlins, etc. The numbers could be wrong. You never no for sure. However, it is a little unlikely. With close to 5000 in the run, I bet there will be at least 1000 for fans on the website and I mark my calendar so I am right there the minute they pop up. I feel like my chances are good. But if you are out that way, I would definitely pick them up in person to guarantee you one as well as save you shipping charges. I still think it will be about $15 to ship that big boy.
FYI.

The posting of Mattel's SDCC spoilers here will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning. If you are unable to heed this warning you will be removed from the site until after SDCC. The spoiler is related to the Club Ecto-1 figure and not the prop. It was not meant to have been leaked out. It will be posted Officially on Friday.
Oh man I just finished watching the review video and was blown away by it. The best part was when the 6 inch fugures were set next to Stay Puft for display. I was shocked to the degree that Steel City Ghostbuster just took this photo on Sunday,

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater.

I thought it was funny as hell, a 1:10 scale difference.
The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]