Louis: "Your honor. Ladies and gentlemen of the, of the, of the audience. I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Look, the blackout was a big problem for everybody, okay? I was stuck in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time, but I don't blame them, because one time I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.'

Egon: Thank you Louis. Short but pointless."
Louis: "So the 7 little dwarves had a limited partnership in a small mining operation. And one day a beautiful princess came to live with them. And they bartered housekeeping services for room and board, which was a real good deal for them because they didn't have to withhold social security or income tax or nothing, which you're really not supposed to do, you see, but for the purpose of the story, I think it's okay."
Ray: "Gozer the Gozerian! Good evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest, convenient parallel dimension."

Venkman: "That oughta do it, thanks very much Ray."
The winners have been selected (at random) from those who posted in this topic.

SDCC Stay Puft Winner: dredsx7
Slime Blower Ray Stantz Winner: dtblack

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who entered to win.
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]