Well, I went to the Hobbytown today, they had one, I had the money, so now I have one. I won't be building it immediately, as I'm still working on a Revell Space Shuttle, but I did open it so here's a couple of observations:

It's the ECTO-1A by default, of course, since it's the kit Round2 is repopping. They offer instructions on making it as ECTO-1, but I'm nowhere near a rivet counter and know it won't be a screen accurate one: basically, the instructions say don't put on the electronic signs and do the decals differently, and you have an ECTO-1. I guess I can see why they did it this way, but Round2 really should know better--they also own Polar Lights, which did the ECTO-1 kit ten years ago.

Round2 often puts PDF of their instructions online, but ECTO-1A is not on their site yet.

And if you're wanting to make an "ECTO-1B", or like I am basically an ECTO-1A with the GB1 logo, there's only three GB1 symbols (which would be accurate to the original ECTO-1 build, of course). You'll need one more. (At least I assume there's a logo on the back of the "ECTO-1B".) You'll also need to custom up some parts for the "Super Slammer" etc, but I'll leave that to those who want to.

But on the whole--a neat kit that I'm very much looking forward to building again.
:)

Now all I need to do is sit down and write my comments on GB#9
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]