AJ Quick wrote:Signifigant others are fine.

how about taxable dependants? lol
Okay, I hope I'm doing this right. Here's my entry into the GBFans Halloween Costume Contest! This year I went to my home town's first Zombie Walk event which was also a charity event for little "Peeka" who, at 4 years of age, has been diagnosed with leukemia. We managed to raise over $2000 for her and her family! It was the best Halloween I've had in my entire life!

Please click image for a better view.
That little girl in pink is SO cute!
The fam and I. The wife is supposed to be a ghost. She's not really into the whole Ghostbusters thing.... but, she did let me get the kids dressed up too! :)

TheRockman, Crazy1van, GNRGB and 1 others liked this
We attended one of the Halloween parties in Pittsburgh in costume. My girlfriend and I spent more time looking in JoAnn Fabrics for the right materials to make her dress than we actually did making it. Turned out pretty good in our opinion. I had to leave my pack outside due to 'security concerns.'

Crazy1van, Sutton621 liked this
of course i have an entry but i just want to say props to Samhain,, very nice, i am also feeling library egon,, and the Jr team,, nonagon get the geek points ,, (very nice,, tip of the hat)

and gbfans since 84,, very nice attention to detail on the kids pack.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]