AJ Quick wrote:Atari just announced that the Xbox360 server WILL NOT be shut down.
im still going to play the heck out of this game anyway like i have been there's no way im stopping with that diarrhea colored uniform and a few most wanted ghosts (IN AFTER THE PATCH) and a couple online achievements.

and damnit, it's a really awesome game.
There is some confusion as to what time the event starts. Here is a list for those who don't understand:

If you are in the Eastern Time Zone. The event starts at 7PM and goes until 10PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

If you are in the Central Time Zone. The event starts at 7PM and goes until 10PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

If you are in the Mountain Time Zone. The event starts at 7PM and goes until 10PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

If you are in the Pacific Time Zone. The event starts at 7PM and goes until 10PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

For those outside of the continental United States:

If you are in the GMT (+0) Time Zone. The event starts at Mightnight and goes until 6AM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

If you are in Alaska. The event starts at 2PM and goes until 8PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

If you are in Hawaii. The event starts at 1PM and goes until 7PM. Please sign on and play the game during that time.

No errors were made when making this post. If you live in the US. Sign on and play the game when YOUR CLOCK reads 7PM, and play until 10PM.
kevinj319 wrote:That was fun, guys. Good to play with some people who know WTF they are doing.
You must not have played with the 12 year old that just bought the game, kept complaining it was "such a stupid game", and yelling at his mother to "shut up". He didn't know WTF he was doing.
i didnt recognize any of the tags from any of the posts here or on facebook when i was playing last night with someguy, rockman, cliff. one name was just a bit confusing because we thought it might be aj, or someone making jokes. their gamertag was ghostcatcher aj.

did everyone make individual parties or split up and be surprised when they played with people they knew?
Borzou liked this
drjameshouse wrote:
kevinj319 wrote:That was fun, guys. Good to play with some people who know WTF they are doing.
You must not have played with the 12 year old that just bought the game, kept complaining it was "such a stupid game", and yelling at his mother to "shut up". He didn't know WTF he was doing.
I was in that room! He was complaining about how is game was purple when we were playing the level on the rooftop with stay puft.
Okay, okay, not EVERYONE knew what they were doing.

I also had trouble with the controls at first. It took me a couple rounds to get the buttons sorted out again.
ProtonCharger wrote:did everyone make individual parties or split up and be surprised when they played with people they knew?

After asking a few people "are you here for the GBFans event, a party of four of us just kept playing together. All ranked games as well. Every now and then someone would wind up in a lobby with total random people who had no idea about the GB event.
ProtonCharger wrote:i didnt recognize any of the tags from any of the posts here or on facebook when i was playing last night with someguy, rockman, cliff. one name was just a bit confusing because we thought it might be aj, or someone making jokes. their gamertag was ghostcatcher aj.

did everyone make individual parties or split up and be surprised when they played with people they knew?
I was hoping I would find some people I knew (even you!) but I didn't. I kept doing ranked campaign and most the time couldn't find any matches. When I would create a match it filled up pretty fast but didn't seem like there were many people creating matches....just looking for them.

Of course I have never played the game through on xbox. When I play I have a spec'd out PC hooked to the big screen tv and crank up the graphics. It's a lot better than what I get on xbox. So I don't have very many achievements, so I probably wouldn't get ranked with too many people. Or is that not how the ranking thing works?

I would love to play again with everyone. It was fun until the g/f demanded the TV to watch her shows.
I couln't make it last night, my job had me away from home all weekend till today. But I've been playing on & off since the 'other' Night of Slime & I've been able to play a few good matches. Hope it doesn't die down.
I suspect the game has a hard time actually showing you available matches. I did some searches and was able to find none. Edited some settings and 7-8 different matches showed up... and that wasn't including the ones that already were full and in progress.
GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]