Tony Bondioli wrote:
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Stumbled upon these patches while cleaning. I think I had them made before the pins became available. PM if you want them. Just pay for postage. I only have 4 though.

UPDATE: 3 left.
Looks like I'm too new here to PM you, but I'm very interested in one of these patches, if it's still available. Thanks!
PM Sent.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Stumbled upon these patches while cleaning. I think I had them made before the pins became available. PM if you want them. Just pay for postage. I only have 4 though.

UPDATE: 3 left.
PM sent
Doctor Venkman wrote:Sent you a PM, if that last one is still available I want it!
Sorry, Doc... I sent a payment for the last patch a few hours ago. It's great to see these tribute items still circulating, though. Maybe someone will make a fresh batch sometime in the near future :) .
Tony Bondioli wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:Sent you a PM, if that last one is still available I want it!
Sorry, Doc... I sent a payment for the last patch a few hours ago. It's great to see these tribute items still circulating, though. Maybe someone will make a fresh batch sometime in the near future :) .
Hmmm, are you sure? Did he tell you it was the last one? Because going through the replies here, I'm not so sure.

If it is, oh well, congrats to you. Enjoy it!
Doctor Venkman wrote:
Hmmm, are you sure? Did he tell you it was the last one? Because going through the replies here, I'm not so sure.

If it is, oh well, congrats to you. Enjoy it!
Yeah, I replied to a PM and sent payment after his "1 patch left" post, above. Thanks :).
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:I have received 4 PMs from the following:

- wadehaddock (PAID & Posted)
- Tony Bondioli (PAID - Posting today)
- unstoppablejuggernaut (PAID - Posting today)
- Doctor Venkman (Awaiting payment)

All 4 patches are accounted for :)
Received my patch today... a lovely, well-made item. This is a nice tribute to Ramis, and I'll be proud to display it on my uniform in grateful remembrance. Thanks again for making these available!
cmcanall wrote:Is there any chance these pins will ever be released again? I missed out in the guest run, but would love to have an opportunity to purchase one of these.
It'll depend on if AJ thinks there's enough demand. I don't know how many badges are needed to qualify for a minimum order run, so that might be one of the factors ruling out another batch being made.
cornflowerdesign liked this
Yup! I'm doing another run. They are $1 each. The attempt at making $100+ off of that one on eBay is sickening.

Pre-order will run for 1-2 weeks and then we'll order them plus some extras to cover the late arrivals.

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/harold-ramis ... lapel-pin/
ccv66, Kingpin, cornflowerdesign and 1 others liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]