The games arrive on the cargo ship from China in early June then a few days in customs then trucked to ShipWire's hubs then they will arrive to backers within next two weeks. So looks like mid-June for backers.

Slimer Sea Fright expansion pack (box and figures look sick!), EGB and Peoplebusters previewed in the meantime.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... ts/1886204
zeta otaku liked this
^^Sweet!

Here's the link and a recap of the 3 points in the update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... ts/1911351

-Shipping to U.S., Canada, and Australia started.
-Shipping to U.K. and E.U. delayed because of an unforeseen change in customs law. Up to 30 days to resolve.
-Crypto intentionally delayed mass retailer release so no retailer will sell the game before backers get their copy.
Christof liked this
Won't have time to play it any time soon, but, gotta say, REALLY wish the Deluxe Box had storage for a few more of the add-on packs. Everything is just kinda haphazardly in the box at the moment.

Definitely waiting and hoping for Battle Foam to put out foam inserts for this game too.
Has anybody had problems with the small parts of their minifigs arriving broken? My Jack Higgins' bird came broken off.

Apart from that, though, this game is fantastic. I immediately opened it up and started pouring over the instructions, character cards, and equipment. I'm very excited to play this game once we get a few folks together in a couple of weeks.
featofstrength wrote:
DerGrundel wrote:Has anybody had problems with the small parts of their minifigs arriving broken? My Jack Higgins' bird came broken off.
Cryptozoic was really good about replacing a couple broken pieces I got with the fist game.
I probably don't want to know the rules of the fist game.
Okay! Well, I thought I was in the clear... how do I go about contacting them about replacements and whatnot? I realized I'm missing a Proton Pack Louis (I do have a second Proton Pack Winston though...) and half of the board squares are duplicates.

Oh... double checking my pledge, I didn't get my card sleeves either.

Ugh....
zeta otaku wrote:Okay! Well, I thought I was in the clear... how do I go about contacting them about replacements and whatnot? I realized I'm missing a Proton Pack Louis (I do have a second Proton Pack Winston though...) and half of the board squares are duplicates.

Oh... double checking my pledge, I didn't get my card sleeves either.

Ugh....
When I e-mailed them, I used kickstarter@cryptozoic.com but I haven't gotten any reply from that, so you might want to try through other channels. I just submitted a ticket on cryptozoic.com, I think that might be a good place for you to start.
zeta otaku, Alphagaia liked this
I'm assuming you guys all have the Kickstarter copies. Any word on when the retail version will be available? Or if any of you got a second deluxe copy and now have buyer's remorse (or an angry spouse) I'm looking to buy one :)

Also, just curious with how the traps work in the new version, if someone could explain or post a pic of the instructions manual page that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Well... let's see what the evidence shows about th[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghost[…]

"In the flesh it looks less impressive than t[…]

2016 Ecto-1 Reference Thread

what chrome center caps did you use for the caddy […]