I've heard many people say they use the Toy Shield RGB1 for these new figures but Toy Shield says they are a bit snug and a Kenner Classics specific case is coming. Has anyone bought the RGB1 cases and NOT been able to fit your Kenner Classics into it?
Since I never grabbed Stay Puft and Slimer from the rerelease I've been checking the area every time I go to walmart. Last time I went it seemed like the GB stuff had been taken down. Is the line done showing up in stores? If so at least I got the four busters. If not I'll keep checking every time we make a run to the store.
By 910dohead
VenomSymbiote wrote: August 15th, 2020, 11:46 pm Since I never grabbed Stay Puft and Slimer from the rerelease I've been checking the area every time I go to walmart. Last time I went it seemed like the GB stuff had been taken down. Is the line done showing up in stores? If so at least I got the four busters. If not I'll keep checking every time we make a run to the store.
I went to a Walmart here in So. Cal and was surprised to see an Egon, Ray and 2 Winston's on the pegs. I didn't pick them up because I was there for He-Man. lol
@VenomSymbiote: At my local Wal Mart, they still have the tags up for the Kenner Classics series(at least the last time I shopped there) so I would think that they might be around for a while. Wal Mart.com still had the links for them up as well, when I checked out of curiosity one day. If they do not, Slimer and Stay Puft are really easy to find via secondary sellers online, I got mine shortly after my Ray Stantz action figure came from the United Kingdom.
Was up there today and my closest Walmart had the pegs, but no figures. They actually had all the Hasbro movie figures though! One of each at least with several Ray's, Peter's, but only one Egon/Winston/Gozer/Dana. I was surprised to see the whole set. Guess I'll look around for a Slimer and Stay Puft online if I really one want, thanks!
By deadderek
Buyer beware Walmart does NOT guarantee any pre-orders. It's a complete roll of the dice on the RGB figures.
I've seen a restock or two of these recently, got a slimer and stay puft as well as saw restocks of the 4 guys. While I'm currently in MOTU Origins hunts it was nice to see these back on shelves for those who missed it the first time.
By Wedgeismyhero
What's the word on these currently? I see there are pre-orders up on Walmart again, with a ship date of 12/01/2020, but it seems they've botched the pre-order the last time they did that. Are folks seeing them in stores with more frequency? Haven't been to a Walmart in a while myself.
By deadderek
Wedgeismyhero wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:48 pm What's the word on these currently? I see there are pre-orders up on Walmart again, with a ship date of 12/01/2020, but it seems they've botched the pre-order the last time they did that. Are folks seeing them in stores with more frequency? Haven't been to a Walmart in a while myself.
I can't speak for anyone else but my local Walmarts took down the peg hooks for the Retro figures. :(
By rgamble84
these have been in stock for about a month on walmart.com, I think the market and the scalpers have a huge backfire on their hands. As long as they keep buying, Hasbro will keep selling, plus the release of the new ecto 1 today will only increase sales of both figures (movie and retro). I've been modifying the traps to add an accurate petal and extend the length to six feet for ppl. It's a simple thing that could have been added for not much more in price.
By deadderek
I'm fingers crossed we get a re-release of them when the movie drops.

So does anyone else find it strange that the very few Afterlife (released) related items aren't given Afterlife specific branding?
By Fritz
Holy shit! I'd basically given up, but then yesterday I went into the Wal-Mart in Avon and...

I almost got greedy and pulled more money out of my GenCon fund to get a second set to actually open, but decided that still have a pretty well-preserved set of the originals I'll leave the rest for someone else.
Kingpin liked this
By TheMark
I saw the same thing at a local Walmart. I counted 3 separate sets on the pegs. I found several sets of Slimer and Stay Puft a few weeks ago. I wonder if they are starting to get these out more frequently. I really wish the newer Ghostbusters toys would start showing up.
By Fritz
TheMark wrote: December 13th, 2020, 11:39 am I saw the same thing at a local Walmart. I counted 3 separate sets on the pegs. I found several sets of Slimer and Stay Puft a few weeks ago. I wonder if they are starting to get these out more frequently. I really wish the newer Ghostbusters toys would start showing up.
Yeah, I wonder that too. I got a Stay Puft back in May, but at that time that was the only repop I'd seen in the wild. Nothing else until this week, over six months later.
Maybe it will filter out here to Alberta as well. They've been as scare as the Masters of the Universe figs in the above image. Wal-Mart and Hasbro...making your childhood memories a store exclusive and impossible to find. Top notch business minds there.
Shhhh... alright, now let's keep it on the down-low. We don't want to alert the scalpers with cart bots. Their vision is purely based on greed and the slightest movement will get their attention.

I hope everyone here with those good intentions that wants one is able to get one or two or three. Good luck as Walmart pre-orders suck. May good fortune seek you with hopes of an uncancelled pre-order.

This news is badass!
Yeah Walmart shit the bed badly on the last pre-orders. I'm not expecting this to go well.

Especially ya know...instead of people who bought theirs online getting them first, the figures popped up in stores.
Glenn Frederick liked this
deadderek wrote: March 12th, 2021, 9:40 am Yeah Walmart shit the bed badly on the last pre-orders. I'm not expecting this to go well.

Especially ya know...instead of people who bought theirs online getting them first, the figures popped up in stores.
Yeah... my Ghost Popper pre-order was delayed and then cancelled the day it was supposed to ship. I went into a store the next day and found 2 of them. Thanks Walmart. I wonder if at Walmart HQ they basically have a small two button control panel that processes the online pre-orders? One for "Ship Order" and one for "Cancel Order". Like it's Doofy's job to push the green button but unaware to everyone (including himself) that he is color blind. This seems like the logic they're working with.
deadderek liked this
Glad that Hasbro is re-issuing the Ecto 1, since many fans mentioned that they would like to see it again. I am also pleased that Bugeye and Fearsome Flush are coming out as well since I never got a chance to add them to the collection back in the 1980's.
910dohead wrote: March 12th, 2021, 9:35 amShhhh... alright, now let's keep it on the down-low. We don't want to alert the scalpers with cart bots. Their vision is purely based on greed and the slightest movement will get their attention.

I hope everyone here with those good intentions that wants one is able to get one or two or three. Good luck as Walmart pre-orders suck. May good fortune seek you with hopes of an uncancelled pre-order.

This news is badass!
I honestly wonder if most of the sales from the scalpers grabbing up all the first couple of waves of figures is the reason Hasbro is pursuing more classic Kenner RGB? I know most of us fans bought a set but had it been just us fans buying them would Hasbro have kept making them? They had one jerk on Facebook bragging about buying every RGB figure in his state as his "nest egg".

Matty Collector would've made a certain amount and been done no matter what the demand was (leaving Scalpers to buy and profit) like they reluctantly reissued the PKE but Hasbro seems to be keeping up with the sales and demand as the Real Ghostbusters are continuing to be restocked in slightly different bubble Packaging.
What ever the reason I just hope Hasbro keeps the line going.
I haven't seen these figures here in AB since last year and yet I see them on pegs on other He-Man figure groups I'm in. I'm hoping that come Afterlife release whenever that is will see the figures return since the Ecto is supposed to as well.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]