GBFans.com is a diverse community with members of all backgrounds in nearly every country of the world. We have a large number of medical professionals, emergency workers and frontline staff that needs our help. There are members of our community that are Doctors, Nurses, EMTs and other essential personnel that are at a high risk of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We must come together as a community to help provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to those in need, including our community members.

GBFans.com is in a unique position, as many of the tools and equipment that are involved in the manufacture of costumes and props are also essential for the production of PPE. While the GBFans.com Shop has been closed down during our state's mandated closure order, we have been hard at work to shift our production from producing costumes and props, to producing face shields for our at risk medical professionals.

We need your help to make these face shields. Please make your donation to the project page here: https://www.gbfans.com/face-shields/
Sav C, jpetrutis81, Kingpin and 4 others liked this
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that supported this effort. I am happy to announce that we have delivered 2000 face shields to hospitals, medial workers, assisted living facilities and others in need across the US! It was a huge undertaking and we could not have done it without each and every one of you that have shared or donated monetarily.
Kingpin, jpetrutis81, RichardLess and 1 others liked this
AJ Quick wrote: April 29th, 2020, 12:52 pm I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that supported this effort. I am happy to announce that we have delivered 2000 face shields to hospitals, medial workers, assisted living facilities and others in need across the US! It was a huge undertaking and we could not have done it without each and every one of you that have shared or donated monetarily.
Bravo. This is so great to read. This is what it’s all about folks. This is the good that can come from fan communities. Bravo.

Do you have a picture of one of the masks?

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]