With 58 days between now and Ghostbusters: Afterlife's scheduled release on November 19th, Sony Pictures is continuing to ramp up the marketing campaign... And after a longer-than-standard wait due to the ongoing pandemic, we've been treated with a double-helping of theatrical posters.

Additionally, Sony has also revealed a tagline for Afterlife, which has been posted on its social media accounts:
Discover the past, protect the future.
Visit the topic to see larger images of the two posters.
RedSpecial liked this
The absence of the OGB's further leads one to believe this movie will be "kids find the GB's stuff" and "Stranger Things with Proton Packs." I want to be excited for this, I really do, but I'm not. Clearly they are keeping the OGB's in the shadows until the premier. They probably won't be seen until 45 minutes in. Cleaver or baiting?
JA Slow wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 5:21 pm The absence of the OGB's further leads one to believe this movie will be "kids find the GB's stuff" and "Stranger Things with Proton Packs." I want to be excited for this, I really do, but I'm not. Clearly they are keeping the OGB's in the shadows until the premier. They probably won't be seen until 45 minutes in. Cleaver or baiting?
This is why people should focus on what is officially being released and ignore fan speculation. The OGB are not the leads of the film, the four new GBs are.
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
JA Slow wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 5:21 pm The absence of the OGB's further leads one to believe this movie will be "kids find the GB's stuff" and "Stranger Things with Proton Packs." I want to be excited for this, I really do, but I'm not. Clearly they are keeping the OGB's in the shadows until the premier. They probably won't be seen until 45 minutes in. Cleaver or baiting?
Same. There's no way this movie can capture the same comedic spirit of the original, which IMO is what made it such a legendary movie. The sequel with the same cast couldn't do it. I'll try to enjoy the piles of fan service they're sure to dump on the viewer. My expectations are set low enough to be easily exceeded, should the movie decide to do so!
    Proton Props UK

In the uk a prize draw of this kind with only a pa[…]

Uniform Tips

You're going to be going to cons, not hiking up Sn[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]