Gucabe wrote: December 9th, 2021, 3:00 pm Any chance Hasbro might sneak another strech goal ?
I agree with what I’ve seen a few others say to that question. Had the 15,000 been reached with a couple weeks or more to go, they may have sweetened the pot with another stretch goal, but since it’s coming down to the end before that mark is reached, it’s highly doubtful.
Gucabe wrote: December 9th, 2021, 3:00 pm Any chance Hasbro might sneak another strech goal ?
I'd love to see a clean white ribbon cable since they have engineered it to be removable in the first place and set off that containment unit alarm. You could easily go from new to beat-up/worn with the simple swap of a cable (and the stickers of course). 84' hose would be awesome too, but again, I highly doubt Hasbro will add anything else.
timeware wrote: December 9th, 2021, 4:11 pm If any extra incentive's happen I would imagine the release date being pushed sooner for the backers as a thank you if it reaches 1500 or stops short. That would be pretty big of Hasbro.
Not going to happen. With the state of international shipping, I'm 100% expecting a delay. I'm just hoping we have them for halloween 2023
I've ordered a LOT of stuff from Hasbro and Hasbro Pulse. While some stuff arrives late, a LOT of items have been very, very early. Like 4-6 months early. That's why they just put estimates.

I feel though that while they have the pack almost done, they need to fix a few things, especially the hose, and then they can start manufacturing it.
jonogunn wrote: December 9th, 2021, 9:42 pm I’m gonna assume they have concluded they can’t connect the wand to the pack electronically and that’s that.

It will definitely be connected electronically as the pack will power the wand, but who knows what kind of control it will have. But my concern is the hose looks waaaay too thin right now.
TobinsGuide wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:40 pm
timeware wrote: December 9th, 2021, 7:28 pm Maybe but if Hasbro already has the equipment to mass produce these one would think that they've already started or are at least in the process of getting printers ready. If they don't deliver this is going to be one hell of a law suit.
Printers?
I'm assuming some pieces will be 3D printed to get things moving faster.
At this point it's basically completely backed, so I hope Hasbro sees this and gives us more, more and more stuff. BUT GIVE US A HEAD'S UP FIRST. So we can save up for them.
deadderek, ZLevee liked this
Yeah it is kind of annoying to have such a short head's up.

Mass produced and ridiculously affordable packs...but such a tiny window to order one...and RIGHT before Christmas.
deadderek wrote: December 9th, 2021, 11:19 pm Yeah it is kind of annoying to have such a short head's up.

Mass produced and ridiculously affordable packs...but such a tiny window to order one...and RIGHT before Christmas.
That's my issue right now. Right before Christmas, and i'm forced to either take the chance this is a big gift coming or throw down $400 dollars before the cut off date. As a famous Mc Fly once said "why do we have to cut these things so damn close?"
GhostFaceX, deadderek liked this
timeware wrote: December 9th, 2021, 10:32 pm
TobinsGuide wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:40 pm

Printers?
I'm assuming some pieces will be 3D printed to get things moving faster.
3D printers are fast for prototyping but certainly not for production. It'll all be injection moulded.
frankov, Kingpin, deadderek and 1 others liked this
timeware wrote: December 9th, 2021, 10:32 pm I'm assuming some pieces will be 3D printed to get things moving faster.
While 3D-printing is frequently used in the fan community for producing final pieces, I wouldn't be surprised if for a company like Hasbro it's only used for rabid-prototyping. I wouldn't expect any parts of the HasLab Pack to be 3D-printed, I'd assume unless we hear otherwise that the majority of its parts are produced using the traditional injection-molded process.
deadderek liked this
hawkbatsquadron wrote: December 10th, 2021, 7:57 am 163 to go! In 2 days?
It's in the hole!!
I wouldn't be surprised if we get the final stretch goal by noon or at least this afternoon. It's been crawling steadily for the past few hours. Had to be awake early to wait for an appointment here at home and have been keeping a passive eye on it. Any ideas when the overseas orders get added in?

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?