Well i've been roaming and lurking here since 2009, and havn't really posted anything other than YGPM!! Heres my SB collected parts since April this year and put everything together since..still need the lower tray heat sink, ball to pump box hose, head pad and chest plates. i'll start posting progression pics once i have time..but this is where she stands at the moment x)

parts sourched primarily from MMM, nickatron, and HD.
Last edited by _ecto84 on October 24th, 2014, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dougger, irricanian, Skully and 5 others liked this
By _ecto84
I didn't follow every dimension accordingly since I wanted it to be a little practical..
Main tank 8" concrete tube
Left tank-4 1/2
Right tank -3 /1/2

Off by 1/2" on both buy not horribly noticeable.
By Fifthrider
Although I doubt this is the first slimeblower in SoCal ( nor was the one I made back in 2006 ) it does look to be one of the most accurate I've ever seen. Job well done.

Sadly, that's also not the first time I've noticed the SB doesn't fit into the Ecto if placed on a rack. Too darn tall. Sort of explains why they only had two in GB2, probably laid on top of each other in the small area behind the folding ambulance seat.

Great job on the tip of the gun. Probably the most accurate one I've seen pics of.
irricanian liked this
By _ecto84
Hey guys thanks for the kind words!! Still needs a few things but almost there. The ecto is Sean bishops. Had the honor of visiting on a build day and it was the SBs first day out in the wild.
By _ecto84
Small update..got the ball hose clamped on thanks to gekx/Kenny. And got some of the chest plates started..just need the leather fabric to go over the plastic.
Last edited by Kingpin on August 16th, 2013, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed topic stretching
Dougger, gEkX, Tyrael liked this
By Rafaed
Thanks a lot... Check out my photos. The blower is complete except for the head rest. I plan to use the same fabric that I will use for the vest. I will make it from scratch. Hope you like the pics!!!!
By _ecto84
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

i upgraded my vest to the same model as gekx which is a riddel football shoulder pad set. i'm 6'2" so i went with an xl i think 18"19"..they are going about $50ish on ebay..i'm still in the works for a head rest/pad for the main tank..might have a local member commission one for me.

previous vest was made from markwort grid iron pads which were too small for me..pix of the differences between the two versions i used..

Kingpin, Rafaed liked this

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]