Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By CASSPER
Hey there! My name is Kyle and I'm the head of Amity Ghostbusters based out of Woods Hole, Massachusetts. Our group takes its name from the town in Peter Benchley's Jaws, which was filmed off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. To this day there are still Amity Police trucks rolling around the island if you keep a look out. Before getting into legitimate Ghost-busting we were also a community service group named Cape and South Shore Paranormal Evaluation and Re-education, or CASSPER for short. A lot of folks scoff at our goofy, long winded name but the important aspects of our ideology is represented. We believe that most people have lots of misconceptions about the paranormal and what is or is not possible based on their current understandings. Most of the time it is easier to believe in things because it makes sense based on what you think you know.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to click on my intro, and we'll see you all around!
By Kingpin
Welcome aboard! And of course, your neck of the woods has a somewhat Ghostbusters II related connection, it being the home of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, home of the discoverers of the Titanic. :)
By CASSPER
Thanks to the both of you!

And Kingpin, y'know I have never made that connection before, even though it's been staring me right in the face. "Better late than never" indeed!

As amazing as WHOI is, my main personal connection to the movies was existing within a quick ride of where the first script was written on Martha's Vineyard. I've never been to the property or have seen Dan around but it's a nice feeling, almost like living close to Hook and Ladder 8.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]