Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By PaulDx508
Hello, My names Paul I've been lurking the site and forums for years using plans and references from various places all over this board. I have done numerous scratch/static packs (I'll do a mass dump somewhere once my technology illiterate mind gets it figured out) I do art and dabble in all kinds of mediums. I recently decided to join because usually all my questions can be answered by searching thru topics and threads, but I recently acquired a fairly nice shell and need some help figuring out its origin, now that I'm on the road to a more proper pack. (Again ill make a topic when I get pictures down). I've been "freelancing" for far too long and would love to join a franchise around my area (Low Country area of SC). After years of creeping I figured it was about time to contribute to the community.
By PaulDx508
I appreciate that! From the couple of ones on the market now, I'm almost certain it's from here. The only thing that makes me not sure is that where the loom connects to the crank generator its drilled out and the couple I've seen from here wernt. But it looks to be the only difference.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how? […]

Doing a Ghostbusters RPG

I run a Ghostbusters RPG on Roll20/Discord that ha[…]

A new entry, thanks to an anonymous editer on IMDb[…]

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]