Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By JohnCooper80
Hello there…
My Ghostbusters history started in the 90ies as I was watching The Real Ghostbusters in german television as a 10 years old kid. Later I realised that there are movies too which I found even better. In january of this year I started building the Ecto-1 from Eaglemoss and because of that my love for the franchise was becoming even stronger. Some time later I found out about the spengler wand from Hasbro. As I got this thing I made the descission to get a full suit and a proper proton pack. On my way through the internet for getting inspiration I pretty soon found your website/forum... and here I am :)
By Acedavado
Hello, I just found this site and it’s awesome!!! I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I saw the first movie in the theater that came out in the 80’s. I love the Real Ghostbusters cartoon and pretty much any and or anything to do with the Ghostbusters. I still have my Ghostbusters toys from the 80’s still in very good condition. I just purchased finally the Real Ghostbusters firehouse but it’s missing everything. Anyone know where I can get modified parts, doors, ghost containment unit ect? Thanx in advance, happy to be here!
By Kingpin
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Acedavado wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 12:30 pm Anyone know where I can get modified parts, doors, ghost containment unit ect? Thanx in advance, happy to be here!
eBay would be your best bet, though the missing components might prove expensive to purchase. :( Here's some of the results I got: Link
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]