Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By adam lavery
hey everyone, and good morning from the UK.

so i have always loved ghostbusters, and the original movie remains one of my favourites. my interest was recently re-kindled with talk of afterlife and the appearance of collectables. i really do like the weta mini epics and can't wait to get my hands on a full set. i also saw a while ago the eaglemoss 1/8 ecto-1 and although tempted its a significant investment and not guaranteed to ever be finished if they don't complete the run of parts as is common in those publications.
and so i found myself navigating youtube and found many videos of proton pack builds, and it escalated from doing a simple spirit halloween mod to having a go at a scratch build... and so my journey here began.
i have posted in the proton pack section and using adobe illustrator have scaled up stefan otto's plans to 1:1 scale so they could be printed out as a whole if the print facility is accessible or indeed printed on smaller A4 sheets and taped together.
By Kingpin
Welcome aboard, Adam! There's quite a contingent of prop-building fans this side of the pond, so you should be in good company should you need any pointers for your build.

Where are you based? I'm out in Bucks.
adam lavery liked this
By adam lavery
thanks all

im based in Leeds. already really amazed by how much great info and reference photos there are here.
have been doing some research on possibly using XPS underfloor heating foam for my scratch build.
its basically way cheaper than if you buy it from art stores as "modelling foam" and its the same stuff.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]