Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Indy Magnoli
As a life-long GB Fan and with the advent of the Magnoli Clothiers Paranormal Jumpsuit, I thought it about time to come and join this forum. I want to start by thanking all of those who have helped with the creation of our new jumpsuit and hope that we can add a few more pieces in the near future (like elbow pads).

Some of you may have already known about my work in props and costumes, but what you probably don't know is that my very first prop replica was a proton pack! When I was a kid, I assembled a proton pack from a cardboard box, round cookie tin for a cyclotron and a karate belt for shoulder straps. The neutrino wand was a wooden dowel, foam and electrical tape for the grips and another cardboard box for the main unit. Although I've been making prop replicas ever since, I've never gotten around to making a proper proton pack... until now.

So far, I've got a good shell, ALICE frame, a resin booster and one Dale PH-25. I've got the Afterlife wand, which I might mod to a classic wand at some point. But... that's all I've got so far. If anyone has some hand-me-downs you want to get rid of, let me know! I've always been more interested in "real life" looking/feeling than perfect resin castings... so I'd opt for a slightly incorrect brass fitting to an accurate resin copy of the original piece. But beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take anything! :cool: If anyone would like to help guide me down this rabbit hole, drop me a line!

Anyway, I'll be spending some time browsing around this amazing forum and happy to be spending time with fellow fans of one of my oldest loves!

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli
Dr.D, Glenn Frederick, RedSpecial and 3 others liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]