Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By SteampunkGhostbuster
Hello everyone, I am Jeff. Some of the locals to Northeast Ohio may already know me. I am 33 and live near Kent State University. I have been a cosplay enthusiast for over 20 years now. I have always been a huge Ghostbusters fan and have just recently been serious about assembling my own uniform and pack. In 20 16 I actually made my own version of a pack. It is what I think a steampunk version of a Victorian Era Ghostbuster may have looked like. I will post pics of it soon in the proper area. Thank you and I hope my time here is joyful.
By kahuna900
Welcome Jeff, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
By SteampunkGhostbuster
kahuna900 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 10:03 am Welcome Jeff, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.
kahuna900 liked this

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London