Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Rogue717
Hi everyone! New member here. I've been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid. I'm 40 years old now, but my first memories of Ghostbusters was the 80's cartoon. My brothers and cousins would always play Ghostbusters, the official characters and of course, ourselves as actual Ghostbusters! Needless to say, the movie blew our young minds into the ethereal plane. I've never joined a fan club outside of Star Wars, but this has been long overdue. I just bought my first Spirit Halloween Proton Pack and I'm going to upgrade it as seen on several of YouTube videos, but any help I can get from this group would be truly appreciated! I just ordered some of my first gear as well; jumpsuit, elbow pads, A.L.I.C.E. pack, and also received my custom name badge (courtesy of Etsy). I'm super excited to be a part of the team!!!
Nerd Loft Gaming liked this
By kahuna900
Welcome Rogue, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Rogue717 liked this
By JWils23
Welcome from Ventura County CA! Have fun modding your spirit pack, I had a blast doing mine and it propelled me into building a full size pack.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]