Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Daveuk2nc
I'm Dave originally from Cambridge (UK) but now living in Raleigh, North Carolina with my wife and 3 year old rookie Ghostbuster.

I've always loved Star Trek and Ghostbusters, I used to have a smart car shuttle craft but have always wanted an ecto based on a classic beetle. My son has recently become a huge fan of the real Ghostbusters cartoon and that's given me the inspiration to push forward. I found this site while doing preperation research and it's so nice to see a thriving community.
By kahuna900
Welcome Dave, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Daveuk2nc liked this
By Daveuk2nc
TooCoolForZuul wrote: ↑June 8th, 2021, 2:55 pm Hello -- also from Raleigh! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that upcoming Ecto bug :)
I'll keep you updated on the progress. I'm planning on building the roofrack based on the old vw stock roofrack so once the ideal car is found, painted and roadworthy I can just bolt it on. (Don't want to cut the car up and hurt vw purists)

I really need to sneak an RV style AC unit into the rack.
kahuna900 wrote: ↑June 8th, 2021, 2:03 pm Welcome Dave, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.
kahuna900 liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]