Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hi, fan family.

I joined a while ago but neglected to give a proper introduction until now. And following a global pandemic, I find myself having a strong desire to connect to good people and fellow fans. Hopefully, including those in the Northwest and Washington state region, and I'd really welcome any leads to a Seattle/Tacoma region franchise.

I reside in the surrounding Seattle area and have been a fan since approximately the age of 5. Ghostbusters also inspired my interest in the sciences at an early age. While hardships put a delay in the process, the franchise continued to inspire me, and I recently graduated with a Master of Science degree at the age of 40. I always promised myself that once I graduated and landed a new gig in my field, that would treat myself to that life-long goal of a proton pack. As of writing this, it should be here any day, and I'm freaking ecstatic.

Again, I look forward to connecting with all of you, and I hope you're all staying healthy and safe.
- Adam
deadderek, ccv66, greg883 liked this
Welcome, Adam!

Hey, do they still have that trap and pack at the MoPop in Seattle?

I have never been in person, but I did exchange some emails with a docent there a while back.

Here's a video of them that I did about three years ago, compiling all the pics and clips I could find.

Alex
Kingpin liked this
Hi, Alex. Thanks for the welcome. I did see the pack and trap there at one point. Though, it's been years since I've been. Coincidently, I'm intending to revisit to MoPop soon, so I'll report back if I see that they're still there.
Heya, Alex. Rest assured, the stunt pack and trap are still at the MoPop museum. Hope this helps.

Alex Newborn wrote: July 13th, 2021, 9:47 pm Welcome, Adam!

Hey, do they still have that trap and pack at the MoPop in Seattle?

I have never been in person, but I did exchange some emails with a docent there a while back.

Here's a video of them that I did about three years ago, compiling all the pics and clips I could find.

Alex
Kingpin, Alex Newborn liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]