Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By marcdraco
I know there are some accurate STL models out there, but the young lad I'm training wanted to make a pack from the ground up (3D printed) so we've set about driving ourselves batty with FreeCAD so that anyone can access our CAD files. This is a quick set of knobs based on Stefan Otto's (Bugstomper) designs posted on this site and produced in FreeCAD 1.9.

FreeCAD (like Blender) has a very steep learning curve and I'm still barely getting to

We've re-created the entire proton wand save for (currently) the Clippard valve, designed all the electronics to light it and the pack with several improvements although some of that is still at a early-beta stage and not ready for the wider world. These improve on the already superb Pack Mk. 2.1 designed elsewhere and are fully compatible with that build.

You can follow us on Instagram ("Two Engineers") for occasional updates. Here's a SS of the control knobs - I don't know how to upload the full FreeCAD file here (of if that is even possible) but it's available for anyone who wants it.

Sorry if I sound a little dim, I'm a little old for this stuff ... :)

Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]