Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By tk1495
Hi my name is Rob and I live an a small town in central Pennsylvania named Boiling Springs.

Ive been into costuming most of my life, from dressing as the demon from kiss as a little child to teen wolf at a school dance. I eventually found the 501st and joined my local garrison in 2006. Ive made some great life long friends in the 501st and even ran our local garrison for many years. After a bit I stepped back from Star Wars to relax, so I started working on horror costumes. Jason, Michael, Freddy, then covid hit.

Now that things are looking better from covid and conventions are opening back up, I decided to pursue another of my childhood fandoms and become a Ghost Buster. Ive collected things here and there for ghost busters but really always wanted to own my own proton pack and the only way I could convince myself to start down that road was to order or make items to start my suit, then I really have no choice but to continue until complete.

So after a bit of research I found all of you and the resources you all offer, can not be beat. Looking forward to help and making many new friends.
By tk1495
Its a disease I tell ya its a disease, from my intro 3 days ago, i have ordered and obtained the flight suit, chem gloves, key fobs. I have ordered the pads, belt, iona polisher and welders goggles to play around with. This morning ordered the hasbro neutrino wand and Benofkent pack and trap kit.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kingpin liked this
By Bootlegger137
tk1495 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 6:08 pm Hi my name is Rob and I live an a small town in central Pennsylvania named Boiling Springs.

Ive been into costuming most of my life, from dressing as the demon from kiss as a little child to teen wolf at a school dance. I eventually found the 501st and joined my local garrison in 2006. Ive made some great life long friends in the 501st and even ran our local garrison for many years. After a bit I stepped back from Star Wars to relax, so I started working on horror costumes. Jason, Michael, Freddy, then covid hit.

Now that things are looking better from covid and conventions are opening back up, I decided to pursue another of my childhood fandoms and become a Ghost Buster. Ive collected things here and there for ghost busters but really always wanted to own my own proton pack and the only way I could convince myself to start down that road was to order or make items to start my suit, then I really have no choice but to continue until complete.

So after a bit of research I found all of you and the resources you all offer, can not be beat. Looking forward to help and making many new friends.
Hey Rob...I'm also with Carida! Small world. Like you, finally getting around to a childhood fantasy of mine. Shoot me a PM when you get the chance. I'd send you one, but I can't seem to figure out how they work around here (unless its turned off for new members).
tk1495 liked this
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he does[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]