Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Darth Voorkman
Hey All! My Name is Lou, aka Darth Voorhees on most sci-fi and horror forums. (added a little twist to the name for this forum) I am a costumer and costume prop maker going on 12yrs now. Have always been a Ghostbuster fan and have been talking about doing a G1 Venkman costume for a while now but havent been able to manage the time. Well, the time is now! People always told me i look like/resemble Bill Murray so i figured being a fan of Bill, and him also being a GB, it would be the perfect fit.

For right now im just trying to get a suit together for Halloween, but after that upgrades will happen to get the gear to as high an accurate spec as i can manage.

Bought a bunch of stuff from the shop here and got a jumpsuit off e-bay, should all be here in time for our Halloween party!

I got a file from thingiverse for the proton pack. The user states he used the Stephan otto plans to model the pack, but also mentions he slimmed a couple of the parts down and also scaled it to 90% as he was a skinny dude. So i'll print it at 110% to get it back to full size. This will work for Halloween and depending on how good it comes out, i may hold onto it for a bit until i can make better stuff. Id like to make my own pack based on the same plans and make a fiberglass shell.

Anywho, thanks for having me, can't wait to dive into the info here!
By tk1495
Hey Darth, Welcome!!!!, check out the facebook group 3d printed ghostbusters props, there is a great pack file there that a bunch of people are making

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]