Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Pitstain
Hi All, name is Ian, born and raised in the Bronx, left NYC about a decade ago and now reside in Atlanta (Don't call it Hotlanta)

Got called Egon quite a bit by my wife's grandfather oddly enough.

Have been a huge fan since I saw the first movie on VHS or HBO when i was probably 8, then saw both Ecto-1 (Dirty) and Ecto-1A (Mind blown) while on a boring field trip the the museum of art when i was 10.

I am afflicted with most of the usual addictions.

Collecting 1:18 Die-cast vehicles from Movies and TV, my crown jewels are the Hot Wheels Elite Ectos', A-Team Van, K.I.T.T., K.A.R.R, BTTF Time Machine, etc.
A Small army of Hot Toys 1/6 figures.
Building Gunpla and Mecha stuff.
Anime.
Other expensive hobbies.

Well those shrewd marketers got me again, I signed up for the Eaglemoss Build series Ecto-1 and Time Machine (Please don't judge, i know they are overpriced LOL)
Then Hasbro went nuclear and dropped that Damn pack and wand on us, YES HAVE SOME! I also signed up for a new Sky Striker (I have alot of love for the 80's)

So yes I am the kinda guy who's buying that $35 popcorn bucket on opening day of Afterlife....Damn you AMC making me spend NYC parking garage money on popcorn.

Either way once I did the #backthepack move I went about researching a full costume, ordered an Alice frame, found ectolabs (out of stock for now) and this crazy site, joined and am now here to leech knowledge and buy more crap my wife will bite her lip about since it makes me smile.

So I am a very happy, nerdy addition to the population here and not just a fairweather fan, I LOVE THIS TOWN!!!
One time liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]