Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By madeinsocal6
I was looking for a thread about this but could not find one, so I started one. I know there should be many members out there with GB tattoos who would like to show them off and this should be the place. I myself don't have one (yet) but I did come across a picture that began the idea of started this thread because I thought it was badass. So here it is below:

Check out the Terror Dogs, she has to be a GBFan for sure!! I don't know who she is but I like this picture and the tattoos!
By CPU64
To me tattoos on females just doesn't look good. On guys, I couldn't care less, but it still needs to be well done ;)
By Dan Shannon
Why are there two f'ing posts, like this?
By madeinsocal6
Dan Shannon wrote:Why are there two f'ing posts, like this?

Good question. Don't know if anti-venom saw this thread and started one not knowing this one existed?
By MrsRayStantz
Here's mine. I got it 6 years ago. It's on my right hip. As soon as I can afford it I'm getting it touched up and adding to it. When it's finished the whole thing will go half way up my side and half way down my thigh.

By The Stiff
madeinsocal6 wrote:
Dan Shannon wrote:Why are there two f'ing posts, like this?

Good question. Don't know if anti-venom saw this thread and started one not knowing this one existed?
I think he started his in the 'Ghostbusters' section, but a mod then moved it to Fan Art.
By EgonYourMucus
MrsRayStantz wrote:Here's mine. I got it 6 years ago. It's on my right hip. As soon as I can afford it I'm getting it touched up and adding to it. When it's finished the whole thing will go half way up my side and half way down my thigh.

His eyebrows are missing...lol?
By madeinsocal6
MrsRayStantz wrote:Here's mine. I got it 6 years ago. It's on my right hip. As soon as I can afford it I'm getting it touched up and adding to it. When it's finished the whole thing will go half way up my side and half way down my thigh.

Make sure to update us when you get more work done.
By EgonsGal
By GB 25th Anniversary tattoo (ok I had the release year below it) done October 2009 by Greg Ashcraft of http://www.skinworx.net/ Skinworx in Bessemer, Alabama (soon to be moving to Pelham, Alabama just down the road) My tattoo is even featured in his gallery on his website (Small Gallery 1) I took in a print out of the video game logo as I like the shading so it looks more 3D and this is what he did :) I trust Greg as an artist very much, he has done 4 or 5 of my 7 tattoos and I highly recommend him.

By SolidSnakeEyes
I'm new here guys, so, this is kind of like a hello.

So, Hi!

Ok, this is the start of my Ghostbusters sleeve. I already have a complete G.I.Joe sleeve on my right arm. These are just basic outlines. Stay Puft, Terror Dogs, and The Boogeyman!

Slimer and Samhain will be right below them, and then the Ghostbusters will be wrapped around the forearm -- blasting up. The background will be color/ghosts/Ecto-1, GB sign, and etc. More pics as I get the work.

By SolidSnakeEyes
Thanks socal! I'm really happy with how it's all turning out. The same artist did all of the work on my right sleeve. I have total faith in the fact that my left sleeve will turn out great.

Here are some more. I had them done last night.

Slimer and Samhain!

By RayVenkman
to the girl in the first pic.

looks great my friend said this about it while looking over my shoulder

"that girl having that pic taken is like driving around in a lambo, you're doing the world a favor, the world gets to see it and everybodys happy"

and these are some nice inks wish mine was as good as your guys's .......guys's oh us philly people talk retardedly
By anti-venom
here is mine. First and only tattoo..for now. I want to get more work done around the logo and eventually a sleeve of ghostbusters related art.
By BudgieBrain26
So I would put up a picture of my tattoo, but to be completely honest I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO!!!!!! lol.....

I read the FAQ and something about I have to reference a website or something in order to post the picture?!?!? I have pics on my facebook but because it's password protected it won't work? I'm confused? Do I have to make my own website for just a picture?!?! lol... Anyone help me out here?!?
By Filandrius
EgonsGal wrote:By GB 25th Anniversary tattoo (ok I had the release year below it) done October 2009 by Greg Ashcraft of http://www.skinworx.net/ Skinworx in Bessemer, Alabama (soon to be moving to Pelham, Alabama just down the road) My tattoo is even featured in his gallery on his website (Small Gallery 1) I took in a print out of the video game logo as I like the shading so it looks more 3D and this is what he did :) I trust Greg as an artist very much, he has done 4 or 5 of my 7 tattoos and I highly recommend him.

Holy crap that tattoo artist is a genius.
By SolidSnakeEyes
Ok, so I finally have some updates.

Here are pictures of the rough outlines for the guys. Due to lack of shading, and difficult angles, they might look a little wonky. I'll get better pictures once more work is done.

Also, here's a picture of a partially colored slimer.

Peter

Ray

Egon

Winston

By SolidSnakeEyes
Here is my finished Slimer, and mostly finished Samhain. We left some space on the outside edges of Samhain's rob uncolored. We did this, because these sections will be colored to show lighting from the proton steams around him. This will be an effect, that we will use on the other ghosts/entities, as well on the faces and shoulders of the GBs.

By Dorian Gray
SolidSnakeEyes wrote:Well, Boogie's got some color. Again, only partial. Leaving room for light from the proton streams.

Wow! That is some amazing looking ink! I'm now inspired!
Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]