Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By FrankRizzo
Holy crap that Vigo the Carpathian is done SO well. Congratulations.

I have quite a few tattoos and have been really trying to come up with a good idea.
I think ultimately, my arm will be left for a Star Wars sleeve but the tops of my feet might be ground zero for some Ghostbusters tattoos.

My all time favorite character is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. I have pictures of being a small child and getting the Kenner plush Stay Puft for my birthday.
Problem is, I've tried to stay away from white tattoo ink because it gets weird looking after a few years. Ugh, torn. I'll absolutely post the pictures here after i get them done.

I'm excited to see more tattoos get posted.
By Grimmy GB
StayPuffed wrote:for al those guys who got their ghost white
should never tattoo white ink it turns yellow
You might be mistaken. My wife is a former tattoo artist turned medical student; also with a background in art. A way to get the best out of a white color, and make it last, is to add a slight yellow pigment. This also depends on your skin type and pigment. This could be this "yellowing" you are speaking of.
By Spengler02
Just looking at these tatoos makes my arms hurt. Or maybe it's because I just got my shots.
By kregiec
Just got my Bill Murray Tatt finished. One more session to add slimer caught in trap next to Bill.
Tattoo is done by Halo Janakowski @ Black Lotus tattoo Gallery. Such a talented artist!

Grimmy GB liked this
By kregiec

My new Slimer tattoo next to my Bill Murray Portrait. Both Tattoos done by Halo Jankowski @ Black Lotus Tattoo Gallery in Hanover, MD

By kregiec
Update on my GB sleeve in works. Added this silhouette of all 4 members under Bill portrait thought it fit nicely . Next is the logo and librarian Ghost!
Grimmy GB liked this
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]