Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By pyhasanon
Was thinking of making a patch for myself here... For those not familiar, Aegis is the missile defense system of the US Navy... Any thoughts? Wanted some opinions before I finalize the design...

Thanks!
By Gareee
The concept is good, but the artwork looks a bit rough to my eye. Maybe have the ghost's right fist coming more foreward, and larger to force the perspective?

The face proportions look off as well.. he has rather tiny features in a large face, and your features are overly larger, I think.
By pyhasanon
Good points... I'm just getting used to using a Wacom Tablet, so it's harder for me to sketch... Outside eyes looking in are definitely welcome! Thanks!

Edit:

Ok, made his head bigger and facial features smaller (Edit: I think I read your suggestion backwards)... Not sure if I want his right fist to come forward to force the perspective, though...

Again, thanks for the opinions!

By Nicholszz
I DO love it.
But at the same time it seems like there is too much, for a logo.
Logo's are simple, and eye catching.
This has smoke, letters, fire, a missle, caution tape.. AAG
By Gareee
It is a bit busy.
I'd drop the bottom text , since the symbolism should indicate where this is a logo for.

This is exaggerated too much, but will give you kind of the idea I was hinting at in using forced perspective:

By ghostfan003
Have him ride it like in Dr. Strangelove.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]