By Sketch
For anyone who missed the series trailers on Halloween, here they are once more for your viewing pleasure.
And an extra special thanks for everyone's comments. We hope you all enjoy(ed) them!

The Ring is the tale of an unstoppable evil, and it's selected one more victim...
The Ring - Alternate Ending
(A Ghostbusters Parody)

The Grudge tells the story a curse that consumes all of it's victims in the grip of a powerful rage.
Legends say that this course cannot be stopped.................... we disagree...

Grudgebusters

Now on to this week's release......

Props 6

Screenshot 21

Screenshot 22
By Sketch
Behind the Scenes 6

Screenshot 23

Screenshot24
Other than the trailers we put up on Halloween, I'm afraid that there isn't much to report besides the ongoing 'post'. We do, however, almost have our first edit of the film from start to finish completed (without most of the Special FX). And we all know that the editing room is much like the drawing board or screenwriting... it can experience a few drafts. However, the first one is always the hardest.
Always feel free ask any questions you want, particularly about any of the pictures we've posted. Not everything about this episode is sworn to secrecy, so we'll tell you what we can.
There have also been some trivia added to the IMDb page for 'Chronicles' you can check out by clicking on the "IMDb Episode 2" image in my signature below. And please feel free to visit the IMDb page for Episode 1 if you haven't yet; it's open for a "star rating" for all those who wish to rate our film in front of the world.

Thanks for watching guys and we hope that many of you had a happy Veterans Day and a happy 11/11/11!!!
By Sketch
BustinScottie1977 wrote:Am I right to guess thats the "grudge" girl in that picture with the feet?
Actually, I hope that no one is expecting a cross-over, because Samara and Kayako will not be anywhere in Episode 2. So don't expect the Ring 'or' the Grudge because the baddie(s) you'll be seeing in Episode 2 are purely original characters with mythology that no one has ever heard before.

As for the trailers, those are nothing more than just 'teasers' for the series (or short 'fillers' in the SLC story-line) based on an opinion we all shared in High School. I just remember Scott and I going to all of these movies thinking that if only one person had had a proton pack or a ghost trap, we wouldn't have had to keep wasting our money on all of these films that had no real plot resolution.
And we can't take sole credit for those ideas because it's obvious that most of the others in the community (that, including Hank Braxton) have had the same idea from the beginning. After all, someone needs to clean up after all of these main-stream ghosts and gouls that won't stay dead. 'Might as well be the Ghostbusters, right?!
By Sketch
Oh good. Haha. Yeah, we don't want to try and compete with Braxton (Freddy vs GB) at a film level. We ain't that gutsy! ;)

But I do hope you guys can appreciate the mythology you're going to see. I am trying to recreate the feeling of a historical
background like we got with Vigo and Gozer..... just don't expect 'Demi-Gods'.
Sketch wrote:Oh good. Haha. Yeah, we don't want to try and compete with Braxton (Freddy vs GB) at a film level. We ain't that gutsy! ;)

But I do hope you guys can appreciate the mythology you're going to see. I am trying to recreate the feeling of a historical
background like we got with Vigo and Gozer..... just don't expect 'Demi-Gods'.

Definitely respect mythology. They are a good bunch of stories. the great thing about mythology is that no matter what version you tell, it is still accepted. I took a class in high school about mythology and two classes in college, 3 different versions and all acceptable.

that shit being said, i can't wait to see what myths you have put in your melting pot!
By Sketch
Ray Stanz GB wrote:Definitely respect mythology. They are a good bunch of stories. the great thing about mythology is that no matter what version you tell, it is still accepted. I took a class in high school about mythology and two classes in college, 3 different versions and all acceptable.

that shit being said, i can't wait to see what myths you have put in your melting pot!
Thanks man, I hope it doesn't let any of you down. I honestly had just as much fun creating the history as I did writing the script. Now later on, I had a class that called for two videos. One, I based on this history as a photo documentary. The other was the Grudge teaser.
So I think it's safe to say that you can expect that documentary somewhere here in the future...

Screenshot 25

Behind the Scenes 7

Screenshot 26

A special thanks to Wess Roberts (Kevin 'Mavric' Mavricson) who will be celebrating his Birthday three days from now. Happy Birthday buddy!!!
I love that each ghostbuster has their own uniform style/color. Reminds me of the RGB cartoon.

Sent from my DROID2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Sketch
Behind the Scenes 8

Screenshot 27

Screenshot 28
Yeah, we tried to stick to unique colors the whole way through, but there were obviously some changes just like the 'start-to-finish' of episode 1.
Things don't always turn out the way you expect or even want sometimes and you live with it. Sometimes it better that way. Like George Lucas once said, a film is never truly finished, it's only abandoned. Unfortunately, he should have abandoned some of those things a long time ago...
By SlimeGuy
Still editing. Another 7 hours in the editing bay today makes it that much closer to being completed. Feel free to bug Sketch as much as you'd like since this one is his baby. I'm sure he'd love it if you poked him with a large stick or perhaps a 10 meter cattle prod. ;)

Overall Status: Sketch remains positive. Mavric remains persistent. I remain awake...
Just a question about the Parishoners Blade. Did the sheath come from a different dagger? I have a cheap display copy of a roman dagger somewhere in storage and I think it has the same one. I was gonna look for it and compare for myself, but I'm nowhere near my storage unit. It's easier to just ask.
I know it's been quiet lately, but rest assured that this film will hit the internet before Ghostbusters 3. We want to release the best product possible. While that means there will be some delays, we feel that it will be worth it in the end.

Thank you for your kind words and patience.
SlimeGuy wrote:I know it's been quiet lately, but rest assured that this film will hit the internet before Ghostbusters 3. We want to release the best product possible. While that means there will be some delays, we feel that it will be worth it in the end.

Thank you for your kind words and patience.
Say no more. Believe me, I know first hand how difficult it is to produce an episodic GB fan film series and live your everyday life at the same time. The fan films can take a backseat when it's out of pocket and you gotta pay the bills. (Wouldn't it be much easier if this was a full time paid gig?!)

Take all the time you need. Your audience will be sitting here looking forward to it (and I'll be one of the guys in the front row with a large popcorn and soda ;) )
Keep up the good work in progress! :cool: I'm excited to see the finished product.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]