By Achron
I've been on this site for years because of my deep love for Ghostbusters. Everyone on here just makes such amazing replicas I always find myself awed and inspired and watching the films again when I log on to see what's new around here.

I live around the Detroit area and my dream has always been to be a Ghostbuster like from the movies and now that I'm 20-something and there's talk of a new movie, I've been motivated to make a faux trailer of a would-be GB based on a story I drafted up.

I, myself only have a CWU-27 flight suit with pads, patches, belt and a trap (without the pedal).

Was wondering and hope there were other fans around the area that would like to join together and make this project happen and get some positive press for Ghostbusters on the internet and get some cool attention hopefully.

I have an HD camera and have had numerous other people with camera equipment say they'd lend a hand if I gathered enough support. Several art students and computer graphics artists also said they'd help if it looked like I could pull together a group.

Whether it be with acting or just bringing authentic props like traps and packs and suits on-board - I know together if we all worked hard at this we could make an amazing film.

I hope that I find luck here and that this movie effort turns out to be a reality and not just imagination,

Thanks for reading!
By GBswat
Hey how's it going? My buddy mentioned your post here and I think we may have some common goals here. My friends and I are in the process of starting such a costuming/ improv group in the Detroit/ A2 and Flint area. Would love to talk w/ you some more @ some point and hopefully work with you in the future.

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]