Digitally remastered, cut to hell, and already banned in 206 countries, the Ghostbusters: Hellbent Director's cut is now online.

While it's previous release appeared very low res online after primitive youtube uploading and render after render after render, we were able to go back as far as possible without actually recapturing all of the footage. This allowed us to make some changes after trial and error and sort of go with things we know now. While the film is still done on an independent grade camera, this is still the best possible quality it could appear in online for free without having to download a file. Sounds tantalizing no? WHAT?! Did that guy say free? No download......uh......yeah.

So sit back, grab your pack, have some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_4RyGg9dA

TRAILER

I enjoyed it. Great effects...and I liked the gritty look to some of your scenes. Harsh shadows and red filters when all Hell literally breaks lose. Nice work!

We'd love to play your trailer as a commercial in an upcoming episode of GHOSTBUSTIN' 911. Help you spread the word. Let me know if you'd like us to do that. ;)
Make it so. Thanks a lot for the kind words and the offer. Really appreciate it. If you're interested, keep your eyes open as soon we'll be offering the 2 disc dvd set for those who are willing to send us 2 blank DVD's.
Noticed a lot of people are making some comments about the films quality. On youtube, yes, it is still not an ace piece of cinema. However you must also keep in mind that this is a feature length film, compressed just enough to squeeze on a free hosting site. This would be a film normally cut up in to anywhere between 10 and 20 plus parts on youtube just to maintain the quality.

Through experience and statistics we've found the average person simply does not feel like clicking though those parts. Please enjoy what we have here in the meantime, and keep an eye out for more info on how to obtain this film in all it's glory. Some members have even already received a 2 disc DVD sets. Thanks!
By GB Ty
Jamie was kind enough to make me a two-disk set of his fan film. I enjoyed it, though what shinned through the most was the story. I don’t know if anyone realizes this but Oscar is in it, lol. The acting, the jokes, and the dialog were superb as well. The special effects are phenomenal. The props were really nice - Proton packs, a neutrino pack, traps, PKE meters, and also in the background had other goodies, like a Slime Blower for example.

The DVD it self was pretty cool, had a working menu with all the bells and whistles, I didn’t find any errors, or experienced problems with it. Also, when Jamie originally released it, the picture quality, and sound wasn’t all that good. This director’s cut features digitally re-mastered picture quality and sound. All-in-all, Ghostbusters Hellbent is awesome.
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

formally announce there will be more comics tease […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]

A Victorian Ghostbuster

Since September I put up a new shop building, and […]