By GBswat
Hey ghostheads! I don't post much here. Usually find all the info i need through searches and browsing through the forums. However, this time I've had no luck. Anyway, to everyone who's made or is making a fan-film; what is the best medium to use as a "green screen"?
By DarkSpectre
There are 2 schools of thought on green screen. You can go the professional route and buy luminescent green screen paint. The same that news stations and production houses use but it's pretty expensive and you'd need to paint a wall somewhere. Then again you can go to a craft store and buy a few yards of green t-shirt like material. This is very similar to what is included in a lot of green screen lighting kits. I've worked with both. Honestly though good "green-screening" comes down to lighting. It's not so much about the method of the screen necessarily but how well you eliminate shadows for proper keying.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
The Dollar Tree near me is selling a pretty decent sized green vinyl table cloth I've used a few times now. Not bad at all. However, it also depends greatly what you'r trying to key. Sometimes green is the last color you want to use, especially in the way of ghosts.
By DarkSpectre
If you're wanting to use this for ghosts, you need to shoot it on black not green. Black can be set to screen mode and will give you that transparency you're looking for. Add a glow and you're good.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]