By Croker
Now that's was cool. Looking forward to the next one. :-D

Well done.
By Edo_Spengler
Ok, folks, are you ready?
CALLING ALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS! This is about YOU ALL!

For those of you who already know “REAL!”, we don’t have much to explain. Those new to the project, though, may need a couple words.
It’s simple. We’re a group (more like an army, as time goes on) of professional actors, screenwriters, directors, camera operators and CGI artists and we’re making a movie. A HUGE movie.
The title is “REAL!”, mainly as a reference to the Real Ghostbusters cartoon series and as the fact that this film is a child’s dream becoming REAL. It’s gonna be big, it’s gonna be funny and it’s gonna be a declaration of love to the Ghostbusters Universe. And we want you all to declare your love along with us.
We want “REAL!” to be a homage, a fan film made for all the fans… BY all the fans.
Yes, we want as many of you as you want to be in our film. There will be a scene in the movie that can host every Ghostbusters group in the world, using short footages that you can shot in your own country, following a couple of guidelines that we will provide you. We want that, we created a whole sequence only to do that. We can’t say much to avoid spoilers, but if you’re interested, please, send us a message to our Facebook page or our e-mail address ghostbustersfilmreal@gmail.com.
Feel free to come visit us at our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/REAL/793 ... 72?fref=ts
to our website http://www.realthemovie.it
or to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUhMG ... hmelctHBVw
to see if you like what we’re doing.

We are ready to believe you! Are you ready to believe us?
By venkman30
Can you pm me more information on this or do I have to contact yous through fb or via email?
By ghoulishfright
Definitely one of the better fan films I've seen! I like the fact that it's not too jokey, and you balance the right amount of seriousness with humour. I also love all the Aykroyd style techno-babble. And the acting was terrific. I can't wait to see more!
By Vale_Spengler
This is it! This is definitely it!

Guys, we are on Kickstarter. We have a great goal to achieve, but we can do that. We want to do a great movie, if you like what you've seen until now...that was just the beginning. We want every Ghostbusters fan to be involved in REAL!

We published both our first Movie Trailer and a Clip to talk about the project. You can find it both on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... roportions

We hope you will enjoy them, please let us know in the comments!
By venkman30
The trailer looks awesome guys. I really hope yous get this done because I wanna see more.
By Vale_Spengler
Guys, we have so many news that I don't know if I'm able to remember everything I have to say.

I'll start with this: new video! Watch it (be sure to activate subs) and tell us if you like it (but read over, there is more!).

Now, we thought: it's almost Christmas, let's do something nice. So we add a lot of new rewards on Kickstarter. Just go and see, you can get a lot of new stuff with a very small donation!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... roportions

We need your support, otherwise we won't be able to do this movie. There is not much time left! Tthe campaign will expire on December 30th! C'mon guys!
By Farah
Great job on the video. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them! :blush::garrett::roland::whatever::cool:
By Vale_Spengler
Thanks Farah!

Guys, we only have 6 days left. Show us your love for this project, you have said you like us, you want to see this movie so...donate now on Kickstarter and spread the world, we need to reach the budget to do the movie! It's very important that everyone helps now!

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1738637525 ... roportions

Every small donations counts!
By ghostfan003
I'm just gonna leave this right here:

'Axanar' Will Ruin Fan Trek For Everyone

I've never been a fan of crowdfunding fan films, since it creates a greater legal issue even for those who make their videos for free. This could ripple through other properties --COUGH...Ghostbusters...COUGH--as well.
By Vale_Spengler
ghostfan003 wrote:I'm just gonna leave this right here:

'Axanar' Will Ruin Fan Trek For Everyone

I've never been a fan of crowdfunding fan films, since it creates a greater legal issue even for those who make their videos for free. This could ripple through other properties --COUGH...Ghostbusters...COUGH--as well.
I really appreciate you being ironic about this matter, that's the right spirit, even if you don't like something.
We are well aware of the Axanar project and what is happening to it, and we are going to discuss our next move, beacuse we want all to be perfect, legal and extraordinary about Real!

The point is: we are going to make this movie. We want to, even if the crowdfounding isn't the way, even if we still have to find the perfect way to do a great fan film about Ghostbusters, Real! is going to happen.

Know that for sure and...try to be happy about it. Try to think that a group of professional film makers and actors are working on a project they love and that project involves Ghostbusters.
We would like to be supported by you, not with money, but with your opinions, because we have a great consideration of the GBFans community (since we are Ghostbusters Fans as well).

Some of us are dreaming this since they were six years old. Aren't these the kind of people you'd like to be involved in a Ghostbusters fan project? Don't you want to see a movie made by people like that, if we find the way to do this in the right way, with no copyright infringement?
We have a lot of work to do, since we have always pledged to do this in the right way and it would be motivating if we know the GBFans community wants to see this movie.
By Farah
Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. :blush::whatever::cool:
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]