Shortly after the 2016 film came out, I had the idea to work on a story involving an all-female team. I thought the idea was good... well actually I thought it would have been better if they never made another Ghostbusters' film without the original cast, but Hollywood will never let that happen. But I did feel that this idea deserved a better chance. So this was my fan-made story.
For one thing, I wanted it to take place in universe. The events of the original two films DID happen and the younger team took up the mantle, kind of in the same vein as Extreme Ghostbusters and the characters all sharing a similar kind of chemistry. It focused mostly on the daughter of Peter Venkman and Dana Barrett, Amanda Barrett.
Before Halloween this year, given we've all been stuck inside from this quarantine, I decided to produce a teleplay with a fantastic Voice-actor cast. Just a short 15-minute story using this concept. Love to share it with fans of the original. Any subscribers, likes, comments would help me out immensely or feel free to share your thoughts here.
Last edited by Fritz on December 12th, 2020, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed youtube link
ccv66 liked this
By mrCharlesevene
It was a crack pairing but it was GOOOOOOOD.

Like you said yourself, could never happen in any universe, and yet its extremely intriguing, isnt it?

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]