This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By XxEctOxX
are u a mind reader gareee? lol thats what i was gonna do for the tv. but and the moment i am out of a job. i dont want to spend anymore money cause i dont know where things are going. so i bought some things in advance and i also have to return some stuff so hopefully i can make the couch and lay the floor down.
By Gareee
LOL... great minds think alike. Sorry about the job thing.. but now you do have project time.. ;)
By XxEctOxX
I hope. The room should be done in about 2 weeks. But that's just paint and molding and pretty much the basic stuff. The fun stuff has to wait cause I want to do it right so I rather wait until I have the money. I will be painting the green lines today. Hopefully putting 2 coats , so I should have some pics later tonight of that
By XxEctOxX
small update. i taped off the lower half and gave it one coat just 2 see how the color looks on the wall. i like it so far. tomorrow afternoon i will give it a second coat and i will also tape off the lines above and start painting that. i will post more progress tomorrow.

btnkdrms liked this
By XxEctOxX
ok i had to post this cause it was such a pain to do. so main line! i did the whole thing and guess what i did it reverse. so i had to do it twice. i will give where the tape and wall meet primer to create a seal so when i put the green on later it doesnt bleed under the tape

btnkdrms liked this
By BSjohnson
This is crazy awesome! My wife doesn't know it yet, but she will one day curse you for giving me the idea for doing this!
By XxEctOxX
Bennyboombatz to answer your question vinny "kind" helped me with locating them. he gave me a link for them on amazon. if u were a couple of days earlier i could have game you the correct name for them. but since i put up the lights i didnt need the box. but but but if i know myself well enough i problem kept the manual just in case. so when i come across it i will post it ok?

BSjohnson- thats funny man.. i just hope u do it thou!! its alot of fun and easy if your walls are level .. lol

ajquick- thank you for changing the title... i just didnt know what this room was gonna end up being. i had an idea but nothing set in stone. but yeah ghostbusters themed room fits i guess.

last thing is that after painting with the green ... well i mean i think after it dried it got darker. is it something i can put up with yeah.. is it something i want to change.. at this moment not really. it just looks especially dark with the green and red lights. i primed the other lines today but im gonna paint them tomorrow with the green. i dont feel like staying up tonight.
By XxEctOxX
I NEED TO MAKE A CHOICE

my options for flooring is vinyl tiles or carpet. i tried looking for vinyl tiles that have the same print as the flooring on the first floor in the firehouse "cobble stone". i cant find anything in a dark grey. i saw some marble pattern tiles that have a hint of green like the one im using on the wall. the other idea is just getting grey carpet.
By Gareee
Carpet will absorb "echo-y" sounds from the tv, so thats a plus.

Why not do some vinyl floor tiles around the "containment unit", and carpet the rest? (Kind of like a fireplace has.)
By BSjohnson
Garee's idea has merit. Maybe instead of vinyl though you can make a warning area. With yellow and black stripes and something akin to "Danger: Keep Clear"
By XxEctOxX
These are great ideas, but this is a small walk-in closet, not my bedroom. I think from the tv wall across where I'm sitting is less than 8 feet. With the couch and component table I have to make the ballpark space I have in between to walk is almost 3 feet. The room is 2 small to make these patterns on the floor and I dot want the room to looked cluttered.
By XxEctOxX
Lol I wanna work on things but the paint needs to dry so I can take off the tape
By XxEctOxX
ok ok ok ok... i was gonna wait until tomorrow to take the tape off cause i thought it would be better to wait some more and also cause im tired.. :boogieman: so yeah anyway what u didnt get to see cause i didnt take any pictures but the paint ran under the tape so i had a ton of touch ups. i thought it would take a while but mehhh not really. i still have to give the touch ups another coat. but all in all thats in for the paint........... well sort of :vinzclortho: i thought of this really novel idea that i will paint later this weekend most likely if i can get the paint. enjoy everybody!!!!

first coat 2 the lines
second coat 2 the lines and bottom half
now the fun stuff
btnkdrms liked this
By XxEctOxX
Hmmmm netsolo sounds like a deal lol... Ps the updates will be a little patchy for a bit cause the guy who is doing the carpet for me isn't free anytime soon. So that means I can't build the other stuff. :( I'll cut it out but I can't put it together

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]