This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Lewis Tully
So for the first time in my life I will be wearing my gear on Halloween, and my lady friend wanted to go as something that was in the theme of things, and originally we were going to try to do the Slimer thing, but we couldn't find the right fabric that suited us, so we opted for Mr. Stay Puft instead. We did a simple tee shirt with puffy sleeves for her shirt, and I made her the bib.

Back

Hat (Its a small accessory type of thing.)

Need letters for the hat, and we are set! She is going to spray her hair with some white streaks. Look forward to seeing this all on her. I'll post pics then.

(Yes, the bib is on a man's form. :P )
By Lewis Tully
Thanks, guys! She has a pair of white shorts she will be wearing, and either leg warmers, or knee socks. She also wants to wear leg warmers on her arms. She saw a pic of someone at Dragon*Con doing that. Not sure how to pull that off, tho.
By Lewis Tully

Don't know who this is, or where it came from, but she wants to do the arm and leg warmers like this. Anyone have any ideas? These look like they are made for this person, but I don't know if I have time for that. I could probably alter some long socks, but that's about all I can think of. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.
By Smits
Keep it as simple as possible, I'd say. For ease of sewing, perhaps get some white fleece and trace around her arms and legs, going up however far you would like the arm and legwarmers to go. Cut two pieces from each tracing (2 left sides, 2 right sides for both sets of limbs), sew them together and make any adjustments as needed. Fleece is affordable, forgiving and stretchy, too. That should get you through in a pinch since time is short.

Keep us posted! I like what I'm seeing. Loving the itty hat and the sailor collar is GREAT.
By Smits
Let's see, you're in Kentucky, so there's a good chance you have one of these three stores in or near your area: Joann's, Hobby Lobby or Hancock Fabrics. They should definitely have some white fleece there.

If not? Get to Wal-Mart or Target and sacrifice a polar fleece blanket! :D Good luck!
By aliencatx
The Tee shirt idea is a great one. After Halloween she can still wear it ( I would)

I agree keep it simple and most of all enjoy it! Its your night and also to you enjoy your self, be proud your a ghostbuster damn it! :)
By Alex Newborn
For the next outing, if she still wants something that covers the forearms, I think a pair of opera gloves might be a quick and inexpensive option.

Alex

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]