This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By poohsan
I know there are already a few great Omni cover reproductions out there but does anyone have a high res image of the the cover or the base image they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance!
By One time
This is the highest resolution I've found of the actual screen used prop:

I've heard that the person who owns the prop doesn't want others to have high res scans.

The highest resolution reproduction I know of is this one:

I believe it is the same proton pack image as the original but the image has been extracted out (masked). You can see it lacks the orange "flare/glow" behind the proton pack. In addition to that, the fonts have been recreated. You can tell because the "Tools of the trade" caption features a false smoke background, it's missing the year (1984), the dollar sign and the bargraph are different.

It's the same proton pack image though, which is hard to explain.
By poohsan
Thanks One time.

I'm curious where the the source image of the second image came from.
By One time
Thanks One time.

I'm curious where the the source image of the second image came from.
It's probably that the prop owner felt guilty and decided that prop makers deserved to see the pack in the image in high detail.

Not wanting people to simply print out high res versions of the cover itself and have the same image, he or she probably decided to mask out just the pack (from the original prop scan) and release it.

Someone else probably used the mask to recreate the original cover (poorly).
By deadderek
It pisses me off to no end that in our (and many other) fandoms that these pricks exist that won't let others have pics/measurements.

Oh noes like it makes theirs less special than a reproduction. :O
NotSabbat liked this
By Kingpin
In this case though there is some grounds to be a bit lenient on the person who owns the cover, as there is always the chance that with there being a high-resolution version of the whole cover out there, someone could take it upon themself to use it to sell forgeries.
NotSabbat liked this
By One time
In this case though there is some grounds to be a bit lenient on the person who owns the cover, as there is always the chance that with there being a high-resolution version of the whole cover out there, someone could take it upon themself to use it to sell forgeries.
Exactly,

At least in this case the owner was apparently kind enough to share the proton pack part of the image in very high detail.
By Kingpin
Original cover.
Actually, that's a reproduction as well - the lowest portion of the Pack is hidden by the fog just like the cover with the poorer-quality OMNI logo. It's also got a small logo and serial number above the OMNI lettering that isn't present on the screen cap from the movie.
[SPOILERS] NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

A few interesting thoughts/observations from as gr[…]

I wonder how many of Us 'Nerds' they (Ghost Corp[…]

Trailer #1 Locations Breakdown

Did a breakdown of scenes in the trailer and tried[…]

As I said in the movie thread, the beauty of the I[…]