This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
This is a little side project I’ve been working on.
8" Faraday firehouse alarm bell with custom box to hold battery and electronics. Square D Company TR14 Push button mounted to clothesline housing with custom wooden base and wall hanging display.

See the Video!

Last edited by Logan Cade on December 3rd, 2020, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

NotSabbat wrote: October 25th, 2020, 1:23 pm Thats really cool! Would mind seeing a parts list on that.
I used the below 12v remote from Amazon with the transmitter installed in the Square D push button assy and the receiver installed in the custom box powering the bell. The receiver also powers an arduino which controls the flashing of the red light.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XD ... UTF8&psc=1
I used that same type of wireless switch to fix my Terror Dog bust, which was an alleged 'trade show display' piece sold with none of the internal electronics, but did still come with the remote control for some reason. It took some playing around since the wireless switch wasn't sold with any schematics for how to hook everything up, but with a little advice from Dave Annel, I got everything to work from one power source (in my case, 9v) and even got the new switch to accept the signal from the Chronicle remote.

Alex
NotSabbat liked this
That’s great, Alex, especially at getting the Terror Dog bust at half price!
I’ve been thinking of doing a similar thing with mine. Maybe adding some sounds, better lights and who knows, maybe some smoke coming out the nose or smoke rings out his mouth. There's plenty of room inside!
This is such a great display and I bet a lot of fun
Btlacer wrote: November 28th, 2021, 10:23 pm How did you get the bulb to flash and is that a 12 volt bulb or 120volt? Where did you get it?
What I did was I painted red and gutted a standard 120v bulb and installed a 12v automotive led headlight bulb in it and I used a Arduino to flash the 12v bulb.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]