Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Kingpin
Bumblebee was easily the best of the live-action films, thanks to the greater influence by the classic cartoon, and it rebooting the previous Bayformer movies out of existance. It's not 100% perfect, but it was a major step in the right direction.
By *NormalGamer*
Bumblebee was easily the best of the live-action films, thanks to the greater influence by the classic cartoon, and it rebooting the previous Bayformer movies out of existance. It's not 100% perfect, but it was a major step in the right direction.
@ *referring to bold*

The influence really shows when watching the beginning of the film; the action really oozes TF1984 and it's very nostalgic to the core.
By mrmichaelt
I guess the next big reveal for TF/GB should be the full #3 regular cover anytime now...

Dan also mentioned to me the other day he's just starting work on #4 and should finish in early July then onto #5.
Sure, the scenes on Cybertron were flippin' amazing and they made the main human character likeable and brought something new to the table, but the rest is the same thing over again. But that's me, to each their own.
By *NormalGamer*
Burnham confirmed he pitched a GB/Beetlejuice crossover.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 2076088321

And some lucky bastards that went to Fan Fest got TF/GB #1.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 5765757953
Beetlejuice? That sounds very fun. Another childhood classic I enjoyed and should make for an interesting story. ^_^
mrmichaelt liked this
By Christof
And it's a variant cover? Well, that's going for hundreds on ebay then since I imagine 90% of people are going to scalp them... >_<
That's really cool, I was excited and quite pleased to see it in my Swag Bag, and while I knew I was getting it early I didn't realize it was an exclusive variant cover.
By mrmichaelt
That's really cool, I was excited and quite pleased to see it in my Swag Bag, and while I knew I was getting it early I didn't realize it was an exclusive variant cover.
Yeah, I just about to ask but I didn't see a price on the cover. So it was part of a swag bag. And this swag bag cost how much?
By RiverofMassHysteria
I didn't know much about Transformers when this crossover was announced, but I've been trying to educate myself before it begins. I won't win any trivia contest, but I think I'll get the references and enjoy it a lot more now.

I'm way behind on the past comics, still with a lot of reading to do. I'm skipping around a bit, choosing issues that seem to be more self-contained. I read the four one shots released in the 35th anniversary series, and found the prime team's story to the best. I was disappointed to find that RGB's was possibly the weakest. :sigh:

I've been revisiting the first volume recently, and stopped on a line from Peter in The Man Who Holds the Hands of Death. Was his comment to Egon about dead old ladies from Long Island throwing tantrums at him meant to be a reference to his fight with the old woman in The Other Side? I know that series has kind of been swept underneath the rug, but it was the image that popped into my head when he said it.
By mrmichaelt
I've been revisiting the first volume recently, and stopped on a line from Peter in The Man Who Holds the Hands of Death. Was his comment to Egon about dead old ladies from Long Island throwing tantrums at him meant to be a reference to his fight with the old woman in The Other Side? I know that series has kind of been swept underneath the rug, but it was the image that popped into my head when he said it.
Nah, he was just making light of the ghost they just trapped. Since they were in a care home on Long Island. Likely a coincidence. The Other Side has never been directly referenced. The furthest back in the IDW comics they've referenced is Displaced Aggression with Koza'Rai and Rachel.
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

Uh he is still alive. could have sworn I he[…]

I need help, please.

Okay, so the deal is I took my Spirit Halloween gh[…]

I really enjoyed listening to this Album, the soun[…]

Gap between shell and motherboard

Thanks for the insight! Fortunately I caught this […]